Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/9/12). "Press Release: Phenomenex UHPLC Column Protection System Wins R&D 100 Award". Torrance, CA.
|Product||SecurityGuard™ ULTRA column protection system|
|Product 2||HPLC column|
|Person||Mahjoor, Fasha (Phenomenex 201111 CEO + Founder)|
|Person 2||Presley, J.T. (Phenomenex 201102 Brand Manager)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, announced today that its SecurityGuard™ ULTRA UHPLC column protection system has been recognized as one of the top innovations of 2012 by "R&D Magazine." This is the eighth Phenomenex product to receive this award in the last 10 years. The awards, determined by an independent judging panel and the editors of "R&D Magazine," recognize the 100 most technologically significant products introduced during the past year. According to the magazine, the awards are widely regarded as the "Oscars of Innovation." The winners represent a cross-section of industry, academia, private research firms and government labs. Winning technologies are used in medical, industrial, research, consumer and manufacturing applications.
According to Phenomenex president and CEO Fasha Mahjoor, "These awards reflect the depth of our product development pipeline and the fast pace at which we are able to bring new technologies to market."
SecurityGuard ULTRA dramatically extends UHPLC column life and is ideal for virtually any manufacturer's UHPLC, sub-2 micron or core-shell columns including the Phenomenex Kinetex® products. SecurityGuard ULTRA protects against the damaging effects of chemical contaminants and microparticulates introduced by the sample, mobile phase or system, which can negatively impact column lifetime, method sensitivity, quantitation and peak identification.
"Our SecurityGuard product line is the result of many years of research and development, and there is nothing like it on the market," commented J.T. Presley, brand manager for Phenomenex. "Compared to other UHPLC guard cartridge systems, SecurityGuard ULTRA not only maintains overall column performance longer and operates at more elevated pressures, but it is also offered at a better value."Winners will be recognized at the R&D 100 Awards Banquet on November 1, 2012, in Orlando, Fla. A list of winning innovations is on the R&D 100 Awards website, www.rdmag.com.
For more information regarding this article please contact:
Phenomenex Press Room Tel: (310) 212-0555 (USA)
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]