Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (1/8/12). "Press Release: Phenomenex to Present Pittcon Workshops on Biofuels Analysis and New Applications for UHPLC". Torrance, CA.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation 2||Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Inc. (SSI)|
|Product||HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography)|
|Product 2||Pittcon 2012 Orlando|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, will present two workshops at Pittcon 2012 in Orlando.
"UHPLC Beyond Reversed Phase: Expanding Application Areas Beyond Small Molecules" will be presented on Wednesday, March 14 at 8:00 a.m. in Room 308C. Speakers include industry experts from Genentech, Integrated DNA Technologies, Mannkind, Waters and Phenomenex. Innovators in chromatography will discuss the impacts of recent advances in UHPLC instrument and column technology on characterization of proteins, oligonucleotides and other biologically relevant analytes.
"Analytical and Spectroscopic Advances and Their Impact on Biofuel Analysis" will be presented on Thursday, March 15 at 8:00 a.m. in Room 313. Speakers from Phenomenex and Shimadzu will discuss the current state of the art in analytical techniques for biofuels research and production, as well as new advances.
Complete agendas can be found on the Pittcon web site under "Technical Program/Technical Sessions." There is no additional charge for registered Pittcon conferees.
For more information regarding this article please contact: Phenomenex Press Room
Tel: (310) 212-0555 (USA)
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]