Document › Details
Phenomenex, Inc.. (1/6/11). "Press Release: Phenomenex Releases 2011/2012 Product Guide in Print and Digital with Multiple Language Versions". Torrance, CA.
|Product||Lux® column (product series)|
|Product 2||Strata-X SPE (product series)|
|Person||Brauneck, Karen (Phenomenex 201402 Global Exhibits Manager before Corporate Communications Manager)|
Phenomenex Inc., a global leader in the research and manufacture of advanced technologies for the separation sciences, announces the release of its updated 2011/2012 product guide. The new catalog is available in print and interactive digital formats and includes HPLC, GC and SPE product selection guides. The updated guide features an expanded section on Lux® columns, covering five modes of chiral chromatography, and a larger SFC offering of chiral and achiral media. A new section of USP listings is also included to help users select the column that is right for each method.
The 2010/2011 guide, with more than 400 pages of Phenomenex chromatography products, accessories and equipment, also features an expanded offering of vials and syringes as well as new Kinetex® phases and Strata™ SPE sorbents. The digital version, available by request at http://www.phenomenex.com/catalog, is published in English, German and Italian.
"Phenomenex is widely recognized for innovation and new product development, which can be seen in our expanded product guide," said Karen Brauneck, corporate communications manager for Phenomenex. "We are particularly pleased to offer German and Italian versions in addition to English, to better serve our large international customer base."
For more information regarding this article please contact:
Phenomenex Press Room
Phone: (310) 212-0555 Ext. 2243
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Phenomenex (Group)
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (8/23/16). "Press Release: Yarra 1.8µm UHPLC Size Exclusion Column Delivers Increased Separation of High Molecular Weight Biomolecules". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (7/13/16). "Press Release: New Positive Pressure Manifold Streamlines Sample Preparation". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Enhanced Polar Retention with New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Polar C18 UHPLC Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (4/14/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Celebrates 5 Years of Delighting Customers in India". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: New Luna Omega 1.6 Micron Particle Brings Acclaimed Capabilities to UHPLC". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (2/9/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Expands Chiral Screening and Separation Power with New Lux 3µm Amylose-1 Chiral Columns". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/26/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex PhenoLogix Applications Service Group Opens New Dedicated Facility". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/15/15). "Press Release: New Inert Zebron GC Column from Phenomenex Improves Responses of Active Compounds". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/12/15). "Press Release: New Bio-Inert 1.8 micron Yarra GFC-SEC Column Delivers Economical Biomolecule Characterization". Torrance, CA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/5/15). "Press Release: Phenomenex Strata-X µElution SPE Plates Enable Cost-Effective Cleanup of Small Volume Samples". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]