Document › Details
Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy. (2/4/10). "Press Release: Pittcon 2010 Exposition Includes Exhibitors from 28 Countries". Pittsburgh, PA.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Pittcon (The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Inc.)|
|Product||Pittcon 2010 Orlando|
|Product 2||trade fair, laboratory equipment & instruments|
|Person||Peace, Jon (Pittcon 201002 Exposition Chairman)|
The Pittcon 2010 Exposition, which takes place March 1 - 4, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, will include 947 exhibitors as (count as of February 3) that manufacture, distribute, and market products for laboratory science and offer turn key services and solutions to laboratories in the industrial, academic, and government sectors. The Exposition will highlight the latest analytical and spectroscopic technologies and innovations for areas including, but not limited to bioanalytical chemistry, pharmaceutical science and drug discovery, nanotechnology, environmental analysis, forensics, food analysis, and homeland security.
An up-to-date list of exhibitors can be found at Exhibitor List or Exhibitor Descriptions.
The Exposition is international in scope with approximately 20% of the exhibiting companies headquartered in a variety of countries including Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. The 495,579 square foot (total footage) exposition floor will include 1,991 booths, 37 seminar rooms, mixers, and 4 specialized areas-New Exhibitor, Life Sciences, Laboratory Informatics, and the Green Corner. This year, Pittcon will be welcoming 117 new exhibitors which can be viewed at www.pittcon.org.
New on the 2010 Exposition Floor
" In Technology Park, Scarab, a robotic land rover developed by the Lunar Rover Initiative and supported by grants from NASA, NASA Johnson Space Center, and NASA Glenn Research Center will be on display. Also new this year will be strategically positioned large screen televisions will be featuring previews of products and services exhibitors have to offer.
" Posters will be displayed in two areas on the floor-the Blue and the Gray Poster areas. (Session locations are identified in the Final Program.)
" There will be Exposition Only hours from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Monday through Thursday to allow conferees to visit the Exposition without missing any important technical sessions.
When asked to comment about this year's Exposition enhancements, Exposition Chairman Jon Peace replied, "We continuously evaluate our processes in an effort to add value to Pittcon for our exhibitors, as well as conferees. We make every attempt, where possible, to implement changes suggested by exhibitor and conferee feedback. He added, "We are very much aware of the challenges companies face in times of economic stress; however, we strongly believe that this year's Exposition will provide an excellent return. . .an extremely informative, productive, and valuable experience for all who attend."
Pittcon® is a registered trademark of The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy, a Pennsylvania non-profit organization. Co-sponsored by the Spectroscopy Society of Pittsburgh and the Society for Analytical Chemists of Pittsburgh, Pittcon is the premier annual conference and exposition on laboratory science. Proceeds from Pittcon fund science education and outreach at all levels, kindergarten through adult. Pittcon donates nearly a million dollars each year in the form of science equipment grants, research grants, scholarships and internships for students, awards to teachers and professors, and grants to public science centers, libraries and museums. Visit www.pittcon.org for more information.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Pittcon (The Pittsburgh Conference on Analytical Chemistry and Applied Spectroscopy Inc.)
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Continues to Expand Leading Analytical Instruments Offering for Customers in Applied Markets". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Tungsten SEM with Smart Analytical Port Geometry Demonstrated at Pittcon 2016". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Debuts InfiTOF Multi-Turn Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer for Real-time Gas Analysis". Atlanta, GA....
-  JEOL USA, Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: JEOL Demonstrates New Analytical Technology at Pittcon 2016". Atlanta, GA....
-  Shimadzu Corporation. (3/7/16). "Press Release: Shimadzu Corporation Launches ICPMS-2030, Expanding Solutions for Elemental Impurity Analysis in Pharmaceutical Products"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: New UHPLC-MS Workflows Designed for Biopharmaceutical Characterization. Therapeutic Protein Analysis kits, Columns and Software among Highlights at Pittcon 2016". Atlanta, GA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: New High-Pressure Ion Chromatography (HPIC) System Delivers New Levels of Simplicity and Flexibility". Atlanta, GA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: Native Mobile Capabilities Added to Thermo Scientific SampleManager LIMS". Atlanta, GA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: New Instruments and Software Designed to Improve Trace Elemental Analysis. Thermo Scientific iCAP RQ ICP-MS Spectrometer and Thermo Scientific Qtegra Intelligent Scientific Data Solution". Atlanta,...
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (3/7/16). "Press Release: New UHPLC Columns Offer Users Expanded Application Flexibility". Atlanta, GA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]