Document › Details
Premier Biosoft International. (8/5/11). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Completes Acquisition of Redasoft". Palo Alto, CA.
|Organisation||Premier Biosoft International|
|Group||Premier Biosoft (Group)|
|Product||mass spectrometry software (MS software)|
|Index term||Redasoft–Premier Biosoft: investment, 201108 acquisition|
|Person||Apte, Arun (Premier Biosoft 201210 CEO)|
PREMIER Biosoft, a leading bioinformatics company, adds strength to its life science software development business with the acquisition of Redasoft.
PREMIER Biosoft, a leading provider of software solutions for life science research, today announced the complete acquisition of Redasoft, a privately held company incorporated in California, USA and marketer of Visual Cloning, a popular sequence analysis software.
PREMIER Biosoft expects this strategic acquisition to accelerate its growth in life science software development by meeting the requirements of a wider customer base. As a result of this acquisition, PREMIER Biosoft now has a greater presence in targeted international markets where the company sees significant opportunities for growth.
"The acquisition of Redasoft demonstrates our strategy to strengthen our presence in the life science sector and deliver sustainable, industry-leading growth by offering a wide portfolio of products and services," said Kay Brown, President, PREMIER Biosoft.
About PREMIER Biosoft
Founded in 1994, is a group of computer scientists and biologists dedicated to producing cutting edge intuitive software for research in life sciences. Our goal is to study the most recent innovations in life sciences and translate them into software products to aid research. More information is available at: http://www.premierbiosoft.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Premier Biosoft (Group)
-  Premier Biosoft International. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Announces the Release of SimLipid 5.50 to Support Automated Data Analysis for Shotgun Lipidomics". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (9/15/15). "Press Release: Dr. Vladimir Shulaev Joins Premier Biosoft Scientific Advisory Board to Further the Development of Software Solutions for Metabolomics and Lipidomics Research". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (1/16/15). "Press Release: Dr. John Wiktorowicz Brings in Rich experience in Protein Biochemistry as Premier Biosoft Expands Its Mass Spectrometry Portfolio". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (11/14/14). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Announces Reseller Agreement with Bruker to Advance Lipidomics and Metabolomics Research". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (6/17/14). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Premier Biosoft Couple Hardware-Software Platforms to Advance Glycomics Research". Santa Clara, CA & Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (5/26/14). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Launches SimMet to Advance Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis of MS Metabolite Data". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (12/12/13). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Files Patent Application for Metabolite Identification Method". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (9/4/13). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Today Announced the Successful Delivery of OligoArchitect Online v4.0 to Sigma-Aldrich". Palo Alto, CA....
-  JEOL Ltd.. (6/3/13). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft and JEOL to Collaborate on Offering Automated MALDI Imaging Solutions". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (10/26/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies’ and Premier Biosoft’s Platforms Work Together to Advance Lipidomics Research. Complementary Tools Eliminate Bottlenecks in Data Processing and Analysis". Santa Clara, CA & Palo...
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]