Document › Details
Premier Biosoft International. (11/18/10). "Press Release: SimGlycan, a High Throughput Glycan and Glycopeptide Structure Elucidation Tool, Now Supports Multi Stage Mass Spectrometry Data Analysis which Enables Identification of Structure Specific Fragme
|Organisation||Premier Biosoft International|
|Group||Premier Biosoft (Group)|
|Product||SimGlycan MS/MS data analysyis and glycopeptide elucidation tool (s/w)|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry (MS)|
|Person||Apte, Arun (Premier Biosoft 201210 CEO)|
PREMIER Biosoft International today announced the worldwide release of version 2.92 of its MS data analysis tool, SimGlycan®. The program now includes comprehensive support to perform multi-stage/sequential mass spectrometry (MSn) data analysis which involves re-fragmentation of product ions. Multi-stage mass analysis provides structural information that is useful in structure elucidation of metabolites, glycopeptides and glycans. It aids in discrimination of glycans having similar characteristic fragment ions at MS/MS level. It resolves heterogeneity of carbohydrate distribution and branching pattern of complex glycans such as isobaric isomers. "Multi-stage mass spectrometry has become a powerful procedure for the investigation of protein glycosylation and therefore, crucial for biopharmaceuticals," said Kay Brown, V.P. Business Development and Marketing.
For details, please visit: http://www.premierbiosoft.com/glycan/index.html
About PREMIER Biosoft International:
Founded in 1994, is a group of computer scientists and biologists dedicated to producing cutting edge intuitive software for research in life sciences. Our goal is to study the most recent innovations in life sciences and translate them into software products to aid research.
More information is available at http://www.PremierBiosoft.com
PREMIER Biosoft International
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Premier Biosoft (Group)
-  Premier Biosoft International. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Announces the Release of SimLipid 5.50 to Support Automated Data Analysis for Shotgun Lipidomics". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (9/15/15). "Press Release: Dr. Vladimir Shulaev Joins Premier Biosoft Scientific Advisory Board to Further the Development of Software Solutions for Metabolomics and Lipidomics Research". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (1/16/15). "Press Release: Dr. John Wiktorowicz Brings in Rich experience in Protein Biochemistry as Premier Biosoft Expands Its Mass Spectrometry Portfolio". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (11/14/14). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Announces Reseller Agreement with Bruker to Advance Lipidomics and Metabolomics Research". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (6/17/14). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Premier Biosoft Couple Hardware-Software Platforms to Advance Glycomics Research". Santa Clara, CA & Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (5/26/14). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Launches SimMet to Advance Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis of MS Metabolite Data". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (12/12/13). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Files Patent Application for Metabolite Identification Method". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (9/4/13). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Today Announced the Successful Delivery of OligoArchitect Online v4.0 to Sigma-Aldrich". Palo Alto, CA....
-  JEOL Ltd.. (6/3/13). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft and JEOL to Collaborate on Offering Automated MALDI Imaging Solutions". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (10/26/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies’ and Premier Biosoft’s Platforms Work Together to Advance Lipidomics Research. Complementary Tools Eliminate Bottlenecks in Data Processing and Analysis". Santa Clara, CA & Palo...
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]