Document › Details
Premier Biosoft International. (3/22/11). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft International Releases SimLipid with Support for Structural Elucidation". Palo Alto, CA.
|Organisation||Premier Biosoft International|
|Group||Premier Biosoft (Group)|
|Product||SimLipid lipid identification software tool|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry (MS)|
|Person||Apte, Arun (Premier Biosoft 201210 CEO)|
PREMIER Biosoft International today announced the release of the second version of its innovative product, SimLipid, with support for MS/MS data analysis and correction of peak intensities for MS lipid profiles with overlapping isotopes. These new features of SimLipid enable speedy analysis of lipid mass spectrometric data for characterizing lipids and provide a platform for quantitative analysis of lipids present in a sample mixtures.
SimLipid profiles lipids by matching the experimental MS spectra with its own comprehensive, robust and annotated database, consisting of 8 lipid categories and 21905 lipid species. SimLipid enables users to perform MS/MS data analysis of Glycerophospholipids, Glycerolipids, Prenol Lipids and Saccharolipids with ease. The resulting structures are plotted in 2D layout and sorted based on an innovating ranking algorithm that maps the degree of proximity of theoretical lipids with experimental data. High Resolution Accurate Mass (HRAM) data with error tolerance between 1-20 ppm can also be analyzed, improving the accuracy of prediction.
SimLipid provides a high throughput module to streamline isotope percentage calculations for MS lipid profiles and correct the experimental peak intensities to remove lipids with isotopic overlaps, assisting in accurate quatitation of lipids from biological mixtures.
"The advancement in lipidomics has largely been inhibited by the lack of analysis tools. We developed SimLipid for systems-level analysis of lipids, placing a powerful tool in the hands of researchers working in the area of biomedical research in general, and drug and biomarker development in particular." said Kay Brown, V.P. Business Development and Marketing.
For details, please visit: http://www.premierbiosoft.com/lipid/index.html
About PREMIER Biosoft International:
Founded in 1994, is a group of computer scientists and biologists dedicated to producing cutting edge intuitive software for research in life sciences. Our goal is to study the most recent innovations in life sciences and translate them into software products to aid research.
More information is available at http://www.PremierBiosoft.com
PREMIER Biosoft International
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Premier Biosoft (Group)
-  Premier Biosoft International. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Announces the Release of SimLipid 5.50 to Support Automated Data Analysis for Shotgun Lipidomics". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (9/15/15). "Press Release: Dr. Vladimir Shulaev Joins Premier Biosoft Scientific Advisory Board to Further the Development of Software Solutions for Metabolomics and Lipidomics Research". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (1/16/15). "Press Release: Dr. John Wiktorowicz Brings in Rich experience in Protein Biochemistry as Premier Biosoft Expands Its Mass Spectrometry Portfolio". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (11/14/14). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Announces Reseller Agreement with Bruker to Advance Lipidomics and Metabolomics Research". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (6/17/14). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Premier Biosoft Couple Hardware-Software Platforms to Advance Glycomics Research". Santa Clara, CA & Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (5/26/14). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Launches SimMet to Advance Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis of MS Metabolite Data". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (12/12/13). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Files Patent Application for Metabolite Identification Method". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (9/4/13). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Today Announced the Successful Delivery of OligoArchitect Online v4.0 to Sigma-Aldrich". Palo Alto, CA....
-  JEOL Ltd.. (6/3/13). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft and JEOL to Collaborate on Offering Automated MALDI Imaging Solutions". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (10/26/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies’ and Premier Biosoft’s Platforms Work Together to Advance Lipidomics Research. Complementary Tools Eliminate Bottlenecks in Data Processing and Analysis". Santa Clara, CA & Palo...
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]