Document › Details
Premier Biosoft International. (12/9/11). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Releases a New Version of SimLipid with Support for Structural Elucidation of Sphingolipids and Major Database Enhancements". Palo Alto, CA.
|Organisation||Premier Biosoft International|
|Group||Premier Biosoft (Group)|
|Product||SimLipid lipid identification software tool|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry (MS)|
|Person||Apte, Arun (Premier Biosoft 201210 CEO)|
PREMIER Biosoft today announced the release of a new version [Version 2.30] of its innovative MS/MS data analysis tool, SimLipid, with support for structural elucidation of sphingolipids using MS/MS data. SimLipid already supports precursor search and structural elucidation for Glycerophospholipids, Glycerolipids, Prenol Lipids and Saccharolipids.
In silico fragments for lipids have been updated in the product database to incorporate fragmentation patterns observed on MALDI TOF/TOF spectra.
The SimLipid database has also been updated. It now includes 29,892 lipid species along with additional biological information such as lipid abbreviation, systematic name, mass, composition and links to other databases.
"The new improved SimLipid will help researchers make significant progress in lipidomics research more rapidly than was previously possible," said Kay Brown, President, PREMIER Biosoft.
For details, please visit: http://www.premierbiosoft.com/lipid/index.html.
About PREMIER Biosoft International:
Founded in 1994, PREMIER Biosoft is led by computer scientists and biologists dedicated to producing cutting edge intuitive software for research in life sciences. The company's goal is to study the most recent innovations in life sciences and translate them into software products to aid research. For more information about the company, go to www.premierbiosoft.com. Follow PREMIER Biosoft on Twitter @PREMIERBiosoft and on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/PREMIER-Biosoft-International/259990866444.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Premier Biosoft (Group)
-  Premier Biosoft International. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Announces the Release of SimLipid 5.50 to Support Automated Data Analysis for Shotgun Lipidomics". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (9/15/15). "Press Release: Dr. Vladimir Shulaev Joins Premier Biosoft Scientific Advisory Board to Further the Development of Software Solutions for Metabolomics and Lipidomics Research". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (1/16/15). "Press Release: Dr. John Wiktorowicz Brings in Rich experience in Protein Biochemistry as Premier Biosoft Expands Its Mass Spectrometry Portfolio". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (11/14/14). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Announces Reseller Agreement with Bruker to Advance Lipidomics and Metabolomics Research". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (6/17/14). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Premier Biosoft Couple Hardware-Software Platforms to Advance Glycomics Research". Santa Clara, CA & Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (5/26/14). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Launches SimMet to Advance Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis of MS Metabolite Data". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (12/12/13). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Files Patent Application for Metabolite Identification Method". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (9/4/13). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Today Announced the Successful Delivery of OligoArchitect Online v4.0 to Sigma-Aldrich". Palo Alto, CA....
-  JEOL Ltd.. (6/3/13). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft and JEOL to Collaborate on Offering Automated MALDI Imaging Solutions". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (10/26/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies’ and Premier Biosoft’s Platforms Work Together to Advance Lipidomics Research. Complementary Tools Eliminate Bottlenecks in Data Processing and Analysis". Santa Clara, CA & Palo...
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]