Document › Details
Premier Biosoft International. (11/8/11). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Releases SymGlycan 3.50 with Support for Multiple Adducts". Palo Alto, CA.
|Organisation||Premier Biosoft International|
|Group||Premier Biosoft (Group)|
|Product||SimGlycan MS/MS data analysyis and glycopeptide elucidation tool (s/w)|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry (MS)|
|Person||Apte, Arun (Premier Biosoft 201210 CEO)|
SimGlycan®, a high throughput MSn data analysis tool for structural elucidation of glycans and glycopeptides, is now available with support for multiple adducts.
PREMIER Biosoft today announced the release of a new version of SimGlycan®, its comprehensive, high throughput multi-stage MS data analysis tool. The program now includes support for adducts such as Li and K. Additionally, SimGlycan® 3.50 enables users to analyze MSn profiles using adduct combinations such as Na + H, Li + K, etc.
The other major enhancement is the proximity score calculation, which replaces the current ranking mechanism. The proximity score is a probabilistic estimate on how close the predicted structures are to the experimental data, based on the composition, branching pattern and intensity of diagnostic ions.
"With a host of new and innovative features with every release, we aim to make SimGlycan® the best tool available for glycobiology research," said Kay Brown, President, PREMIER Biosoft.
For details, please visit: http://www.premierbiosoft.com/glycan/index.html
About PREMIER Biosoft:
Founded in 1994, is a group of computer scientists and biologists dedicated to producing cutting edge intuitive software for research in life sciences. Our goal is to study the most recent innovations in life sciences and translate them into software products to aid research.
More information is available at http://www.premierbiosoft.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Premier Biosoft (Group)
-  Premier Biosoft International. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Announces the Release of SimLipid 5.50 to Support Automated Data Analysis for Shotgun Lipidomics". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (9/15/15). "Press Release: Dr. Vladimir Shulaev Joins Premier Biosoft Scientific Advisory Board to Further the Development of Software Solutions for Metabolomics and Lipidomics Research". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (1/16/15). "Press Release: Dr. John Wiktorowicz Brings in Rich experience in Protein Biochemistry as Premier Biosoft Expands Its Mass Spectrometry Portfolio". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (11/14/14). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Announces Reseller Agreement with Bruker to Advance Lipidomics and Metabolomics Research". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (6/17/14). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Premier Biosoft Couple Hardware-Software Platforms to Advance Glycomics Research". Santa Clara, CA & Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (5/26/14). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Launches SimMet to Advance Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis of MS Metabolite Data". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (12/12/13). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Files Patent Application for Metabolite Identification Method". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Premier Biosoft International. (9/4/13). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft Today Announced the Successful Delivery of OligoArchitect Online v4.0 to Sigma-Aldrich". Palo Alto, CA....
-  JEOL Ltd.. (6/3/13). "Press Release: Premier Biosoft and JEOL to Collaborate on Offering Automated MALDI Imaging Solutions". Palo Alto, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (10/26/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies’ and Premier Biosoft’s Platforms Work Together to Advance Lipidomics Research. Complementary Tools Eliminate Bottlenecks in Data Processing and Analysis". Santa Clara, CA & Palo...
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]