Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/10/05). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Bruker Daltonics Extend Ion Trap Mass Spectrometry Strategic Collaboration and LC/CE OEM Agreement". Palo Alto, CA.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) and Bruker Daltonics Inc., an operating company of Bruker BioSciences Corp. (NASDAQ: BRKR), today announced a multi-year extension of their ion trap mass spectrometry (ITMS) collaboration and liquid chromatography/capillary electrophoresis (LC/CE) OEM agreement.
The amended ITMS collaboration agreement extends the ion trap development cooperation, the continued supply of mass spectrometry parts and components from Agilent to Bruker Daltonics, and the end-product manufacturing by Bruker Daltonics of each company's respective ITMS product lines. The agreement facilitates the introduction of each company's ion trap HCT Ultra and XCT Ultra mass spectrometers. This ITMS agreement also extends other existing terms, enabling Bruker Daltonics to continue incorporating Agilent's atmospheric pressure ionization sources into its line of MS products.
The extended LC/CE OEM agreement provides for Bruker Daltonics' ongoing distribution of specific Agilent separation products, including the Agilent 1100 Series liquid chromatograph and Agilent's capillary electrophoresis equipment. Under the extended agreement, Bruker Daltonics may also now OEM the current version of Agilent's revolutionary new HPLC-Chip/MS products with the compatible Bruker Daltonics ITMS and FTMS products.
About Bruker BioSciences
Bruker BioSciences Corporation, headquartered in Billerica, Massachusetts, is the publicly traded parent company of Bruker AXS Inc. and Bruker Daltonics Inc. Bruker AXS is a leading developer and provider of life science and advanced materials research tools based on X-ray technology. Bruker Daltonics is a leading developer and provider of innovative life science tools based on mass spectrometry. For more information, please visit www.bruker-biosciences.com.
Bruker Biosciences Forward-Looking Statement
Any statements contained in this press release that do not describe historical facts may constitute forward-looking statements as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Any forward-looking statements contained herein are based on current expectations, but are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. The factors that could cause actual future results to differ materially from current expectations include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties relating to the Company's reorganization strategies, integration risks, failure of conditions, technological approaches, product development, market acceptance, cost and pricing of the Company's products, changes in governmental regulations, capital spending and government funding policies, FDA and other regulatory approvals to the extent applicable, competition, the intellectual property of others, patent protection and litigation. These and other factors are identified and described in more detail in our filings with the SEC, including, without limitation, our annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2003, our most recent quarterly reports on Form 10-Q and our current reports on Form 8-K. We disclaim any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is a global technology leader in communications, electronics, life sciences and chemical analysis. The company's 28,000 employees serve customers in more than 110 countries. Agilent had net revenue of $7.2 billion in fiscal year 2004. Information about Agilent is available on the Web at www.agilent.com.
Agilent Technologies Forward-Looking Statements
This news release contains forward-looking statements (including, without limitation, information regarding the development and distribution of Agilent's ITMS and LC/CE products and the markets Agilent serves) that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause results of Agilent to differ materially from management's current expectations.
In addition, other risks that Agilent faces in running its operations include the ability to execute successfully through business cycles while it continues to implement cost reductions; the ability to meet and achieve the benefits of its cost-reduction goals and otherwise successfully adapt its cost structures to continuing changes in business conditions; ongoing competitive, pricing and gross margin pressures; the risk that our cost-cutting initiatives will impair our ability to develop products and remain competitive and to operate effectively; the impact of geopolitical uncertainties on our markets and our ability to conduct business; the ability to improve asset performance to adapt to changes in demand; the ability to successfully introduce new products at the right time, price and mix, and other risks detailed in Agilent's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended Oct. 31, 2004.
# # #
Christina Maehr, Agilent
+1 408 553 7205
Michael Willett, Bruker Daltonics
+1 978 663 3660, ext. 1411
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]