Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (9/14/09). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies’ New Semi-volatile Organic Compound Analyzer Designed for Easy Startup, Higher Throughput of Environmental Samples". Santa Clara, CA.
|Product||Agilent SVoC GC/MS Analyzer|
|Product 2||environmental analysis|
|Person||Ibens, Denise (Agilent 200906 Agilent Solutions Business Development Manager)|
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced the Semi-Volatile Organic Compound (SVoC) Analyzer, a complete, preconfigured tool for detecting and measuring SVoC in water and soil samples.
"Several new technologies are dramatically improving throughput for analyzing semi-volatiles in streams, lakes, wastewater and soil," said Denise Ibens, Agilent solutions business development manager. "We've developed this new SVoC Analyzer to help labs access this new technology easily and quickly. The concept is to help labs reduce the cost of implementing new technologies, increase confidence in initial results, and reduce time to technical mastery."
The core of the Agilent SVoC Analyzer is the rugged Agilent 5975C gas chromatograph/mass spectrometer (GC/MS). It is configured with the latest technology for speeding the workflow and improving results. This includes Agilent Capillary Flow Technology configured for backflushing of heavy matrix, thereby improving analysis time and reducing maintenance needs.
Also part of the analyzer package is Deconvolution Reporting Software (DRS) and a Semivolatiles DRS database/library. The latter includes the 338 single component analytes from EPA methods 525 and 8270, allowing for fast, high-confidence screening of target compounds, particularly effective for analyzing dirty matrices.
The analyzer is configured and pretested in the factory so that it is ready to use for the analysis of semi-volatiles. With the analyzer, Agilent provides a method of analysis and complete documentation, including a quick-start guide. Application-focused training materials include several video tutorials and a user's guide, all designed to enable out-of-the-box system operation. A representative checkout standard is provided to help users verify the application.
"During the last four decades, Agi`lent has developed a large number of methods that have evolved into industry standards," Ibens observed. "Now there are more than 60 application kits and complete analyzers available to bring this knowledge into labs with minimal disruption to daily laboratory operation."
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in communications, electronics, life sciences and chemical analysis. The company's 18,000 employees serve customers in more than 110 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $5.8 billion in fiscal 2008. Information about Agilent is available on the Web at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 553 7191
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]