Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (9/1/09). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Launches Next-generation Microplate Labeler for Life Science Laboratories". Santa Clara, CA.
|Product||automated liquid handling technology|
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced a new microplate labeling system for automated on-demand and barcode print-and-apply applications in life science laboratories.
The new Agilent Microplate Labeler combines the easy-to-integrate form factor, speed and proven label applicator of its predecessor with a thermal label printer that provides 600 dpi resolution, crisp images and an expansive array of 1D and 2D coding symbologies.
"This next-generation product is a direct response to industry and end-user requests for a reliable, high-performance microplate labeler that offers true unattended operation," said Nitin Sood, general manager, Agilent Automation Solutions. "Authentic Agilent automation-certified labels with application-matched ribbons guarantee the highest level of system performance as well as superior instrument and applications support."
The Agilent Microplate Labeler achieves its excellent repeatability and reliability through high-precision registration; a tensioned peeling system that ensures label backings stay taut; certified designed-for-automation labels; and durable die-cast aluminum construction.
With its compact size, the microplate labeler fits easily on a benchtop. Its ability to print and apply labels at speeds of up to one label every four seconds allows users to achieve ambitious throughput goals. When integrated into automated systems, the Agilent Microplate Labeler is powered by VWorks software, a powerful application capable of importing data and creating custom labels for the microplate labeler. The software enables the user to apply unique sets of data to labels on all four sides of a microplate.
The microplate labeler can be operated as a standalone instrument using the included PlateTag software. It can be integrated into third-party systems via the included ActiveX control and RS-232 serial or RJ45 Ethernet ports.
More information on the Agilent Microplate Labeler is available on the Web.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in communications, electronics, life sciences and chemical analysis. The company's 18,000 employees serve customers in more than 110 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $5.8 billion in fiscal 2008. Information about Agilent is available on the Web at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 623 2777
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]