Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (6/15/09). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Introduces Service to Help GC and LC Labs Demonstrate System Maintenance, Test Quality and Calibration. Service Leverages Expertise in Pharma into Chemical, Food, Flavors, Forensi
|Product||quality management services|
|Product 2||Agilent 1200 Series HPLC-Chip II|
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced Agilent Functional Verification Service (FVS) for users of Agilent gas chromatographs (GC) or liquid chromatographs (LC) who are seeking or maintaining accreditation under ISO/IEC 17025 or similar quality management conditions.
"Agilent has the industry's most extensive experience providing compliance services for regulated pharmaceutical QA/QC labs," said Angel Martin, compliance product manager, Agilent Services and Support Division. "There is tremendous value in making this expertise available to labs in other sectors who must meet today's demanding requirements for testing and calibration."
Agilent's new FVS provides factory-recommended equipment maintenance of Agilent GCs and LCs, followed by metrology testing that confirms the accuracy and calibration of critical system functions. Agilent provides full documentation of tests and results to support customers' accreditation initiatives. This certificate of performance is credible evidence that the systems meet accuracy and calibration specifications.
For multi-location operations, Agilent FVS also demonstrates global lab-to-lab consistency, indicated by standardized maintenance protocols and validated testing methodologies.
Agilent FVS is available for Agilent 1100-1200 Series LCs and 6800 Series and 7890 GCs.
For more information, please visit www.agilent.com/chem/FVS.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in communications, electronics, life sciences and chemical analysis. The company's 19,000 employees serve customers in more than 110 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $5.8 billion in fiscal 2008. Information about Agilent is available on the Web at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 553 7191
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]