Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/12/09). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Ultra-high-performance Liquid Chromatography Portfolio with New High-throughput Injectors". Santa Clara, CA.
|Product||1290 UHPLC system (Agilent)|
|Person||Kaltenbach, Patrick (Agilent 201411– VP + President of LSAG business unit joined HP in 1991)|
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today introduced the 1290 Infinity LC Injector HTS/HTC sample injection system offering superior performance in speed, ultra-low carryover, and robustness for customers requiring high throughput.
The Agilent 1290 Infinity LC System, launched earlier this year, delivers best-in-class performance in all HPLC, UHPLC and LC/MS categories. These new, Agilent LC injectors are the first high-throughput sample injection modules to provide 1290 Infinity LC pressure capability at 1200 bar. The systems contain a specially designed high-pressure valve that is proprietary to Agilent.
"Our 1290 Infinity LC customers are impressed by the outstanding reproducibility and limits of detection," said Patrick Kaltenbach, Agilent general manager, Liquid Chromatography. "Agilent's proprietary 1200 bar valve technology is a game-changing improvement for robust and reliable operation in a high-throughput environment. Our injector makes it a complete high sample capacity solution for LC and LC/MS users."
Increasing the daily sample throughput of analytical laboratories without compromising quality of results is a constant challenge for contract research organizations as well as the pharmaceutical and food industry. The 1290 Infinity LC Injector extends sample capacity to 24 cooled microwell plates or 648 cooled 2-mL vials, satisfying the most demanding high-throughput customers. Overlapping injection and wash steps during runs allow for ultra-fast injection times of less than 5 seconds without compromising carryover. The new injector system is available now and is compatible with Agilent's software programs ChemStation, MassHunter and EZChrom.
For more details visit http://www.chem.agilent.com/en-us/products/instruments/lc/htspalandhtcpalhtlcinjectionsystems/pages/default.aspx
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in communications, electronics, life sciences and chemical analysis. The company's 18,000 employees serve customers in more than 110 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $5.8 billion in fiscal 2008. Information about Agilent is available on the Web at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+ 1 408 553 2005
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]