Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (3/13/06). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Announces Sweepstakes to Win Complete Mass Spectrometry System". Orlando, FL.
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced the "Agilent 6000 Series LC/MS Lab Makeover" sweepstakes. Participants will have a chance to win a complete Agilent liquid chromatograph/mass spectrometer (LC/MS) system for their institution.
The winner will be given the choice of either the Agilent 6410 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS or the Agilent 6510 Quadrupole Time-of-Flight (Q-TOF) LC/MS from the company's new 6000 Series portfolio of LC/MS systems. The LC portion of the prize is the new Agilent 1200 Series system.
The Agilent 6410 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS provides femtogram level sensitivity -- comparable to the most expensive instruments in this class -- along with Agilent reliability. It is used primarily for environmental, food safety, forensic and pharmaceutical applications.
The Agilent 6510 Q-TOF LC/MS provides superior analytical performance compared with the most expensive high-performance Q-TOF instruments. It simultaneously offers attomole sensitivity, routine mass accuracy better than 3 ppm, and 3.5 orders of magnitude in-spectra dynamic range. It enables fast data acquisition at 20 spectra/second or 1 MS and 5 MS/MS per second in data-dependent mode. The Agilent Q-TOF is expected to become the new instrument of choice for proteomics laboratories.
The competition will open March 15, 2006, and runs through July 31, 2006. To register or to see official contest rules, go to http://www.win-a-mass-spec.com. Details also will be available at several trade shows, including Pittcon and the U.S. Human Proteome Organization annual symposium, and at all Agilent World Tour 2006 events. The sweepstakes is open to entrants from the United States and Canada. A winner will be randomly selected by September 30, 2006.
Agilent in Mass Spectrometry
Agilent is a leading provider of GC/MS, LC/MS and ICP-MS technologies for organic and inorganic spectroscopy. Among the company's key products are the 5973 and 5975 inert MSDs, the 7500 Series ICP-MS systems, and the new Agilent 6000 Series LC/MS triple quadrupole, ion trap, time-of-flight and quadrupole time-of-flight instruments. Agilent provides innovative HPLC-Chip/MS technology and the broadest range of ion sources in the industry. As a leader in separations and software, Agilent can address the entire customer workflow from sample introduction through data analysis.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in communications, electronics, life sciences and chemical analysis. The company's 20,000 employees serve customers in more than 110 countries. Agilent had net revenue of $5.1 billion in fiscal 2005. Information about Agilent is available on the Web at www.agilent.com.
# # #
For images related to this press release, please visit the ImageLibrary (Images #75, #81, and #82)
Weber Shandwick, for Agilent
+1 312 397 6632
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]