Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (1/7/10). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Over 100 Systems Orders Received in the Second Half of 2009 from Global Stimulus Programs". Billerica, MA.
|Organisation||Bruker Corporation (Nasdaq: BRKR)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Product 2||mass spectrometer|
|Person||Laukien, Frank H. (Bruker 201204 President + CEO)|
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) announced today that during the second half of 2009, the Company has already received over 100 additional systems orders from various global stimulus funding budgets. This number excludes 51 mass spectrometers delivered to Japan's National Police Agency in the first half of 2009 under a previous supplementary budget.
All five Bruker operating divisions have received stimulus orders, with most orders for high-end instrumentation, especially for NMR, pre-clinical MRI, mass spectrometry and X-ray systems. Bruker estimates that average selling prices of these stimulus orders were greater than $500,000 per system, with a cumulative amount of stimulus orders already received in the second half of 2009 greater than $70 million. These orders are expected to result in revenues primarily in the year 2010, and into the first half of 2011. The Company expects to receive additional orders from various global stimulus programs, including U.S. ARRA funding, in 2010.
Frank Laukien, President and CEO of Bruker Corporation, commented: "We are delighted that so many top-notch researchers around the world have selected high-performance scientific instruments from Bruker, and we thank our customers for their vote of confidence."
Any statements contained in this presentation that do not describe historical facts may constitute forward-looking statements as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Any forward-looking statements contained herein are based on current expectations, but are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected, including, but not limited to, risks and uncertainties relating to adverse changes in conditions in the global economy and volatility in the capital markets, the integration of businesses we have acquired or may acquire in the future, changing technologies, product development and market acceptance of our products, the cost and pricing of our products, manufacturing, competition, dependence on collaborative partners and key suppliers, capital spending and government funding policies, changes in governmental regulations, realization of anticipated benefits from economic stimulus programs, intellectual property rights, litigation, and exposure to foreign currency fluctuations and other risk factors discussed from time to time in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These and other factors are identified and described in more detail in our filings with the SEC, including, without limitation, our recent Proxy Statements on Schedule 14A, our annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2008, our most recent quarterly reports on Form 10-Q and our current reports on Form 8-K. We expressly disclaim any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements other than as required by law.
ABOUT BRUKER CORPORATION
For more information about Bruker Corporation, please visit www.bruker.com.
Stacey Desrochers, +1-978-663-3660, ext. 1115
Director of Investor Relations
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]