Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (1/12/10). "Press Release: Bruker Appoints Urban Faeh as President of Its Bruker Optics Division". Billerica, MA.
|Organisation||Bruker Optics (Operating Business of Bruker Corporation)|
|Group||Bruker BioSciences (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Bruker Optik GmbH|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Product 2||optical instruments|
|Person||Faeh, Urban (Bruker 201001– President Bruker Optics division joined Bruker 1998 as sales manager)|
|Person 2||Laukien, Frank H. (Bruker 201204 President + CEO)|
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) today announced that it has appointed Mr. Urban Faeh as President of its Bruker Optics division, effective immediately. In due course, Mr. Faeh will also be appointed as Managing Director (Geschaeftsfuehrer) of Bruker Optik GmbH in Ettlingen, Germany, where he will be based.
Frank Laukien, Bruker's President and CEO, commented: "As Bruker approaches its 50th anniversary, its Bruker Optics division has emerged as a global technology and market leader in vibrational spectroscopy and chemical microscopy, under the previous leadership of Dr. Dirk Laukien, who continues on Bruker's Board of Directors. The Bruker Optics analytical instruments include Infrared and Raman laboratory and process spectrometers, IR and Raman microscopy systems, as well as industrial time-domain NMR analyzers. These products are integrated into a broad range of high-performance Bruker Optics analytical solutions for academic and governmental research, quality and process control, such as pharmaceutical Process Analytical Technologies (PAT), as well as for food, biofuels and petrochemical analysis. The appointment of Mr. Urban Faeh as division President signifies a continuation of Bruker Optics' commitment to 'innovation for customers, delivered with integrity', to high quality and to profitable growth. With a strong customer focus worldwide, a drive towards operational excellence and continued innovation, Bruker is looking forward to a bright future of its vibrational spectroscopy business."
Mr. Urban Faeh received his Bachelor degree in Chemistry at the University of Applied Sciences Winterthur in 1987. In 1998, he obtained a Master of Business and Engineering (MBE) degree at the KS Kaderschule St.Gallen. After more than 10 years of experience in the food (Nestle Research) and specialty chemical (Sika AG) industries, Mr. Faeh joined Bruker in 1998 as Bruker Optics Sales Manager in Switzerland. In 2000, he was appointed Managing Director of Bruker Optics Switzerland, and later he also assumed regional sales management responsibilities for Italy, Spain, Portugal, France and the UK.
ABOUT BRUKER CORPORATION
Bruker Corporation is a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial and applied analysis. For more information about Bruker Corporation, please visit www.bruker.com.
Any statements contained in this press release that do not describe historical facts may constitute forward-looking statements as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Any forward-looking statements contained herein are based on current expectations, but are subject to risks and uncertainties, that could cause actual future results to differ materially from those projected including, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties relating to adverse changes in conditions in the global economy and volatility in the capital markets, the integration of businesses we have acquired or may acquire in the future, changing technologies, product development and market acceptance of our products, the cost and pricing of our products, manufacturing, competition, dependence on collaborative partners and key suppliers, capital spending and government funding policies, changes in governmental regulations, realization of anticipated benefits from economic stimulus programs, intellectual property rights, litigation, and exposure to foreign currency fluctuations and other risk factors discussed from time to time in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These and other factors are identified and described in more detail in our filings with the SEC, including, without limitation, our recent Proxy Statements on Schedule 14A, our annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2008, our most recent quarterly reports on Form 10-Q and our current reports on Form 8-K. We expressly disclaim any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements other than as required by law.
Stacey Desrochers, +1-978-663-3660, ext. 1115
Director of Investor Relations
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Bruker BioSciences (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (6/13/16). "Press Release: Bruker Optics Donates the Ludwig-Genzel-Prize 2016"....
-  Bruker Corporation. (5/10/16). "Press Release: The Senterra II – a New Level of Performance in Raman Microscopy". Munich....
-  Bruker Corporation. (5/10/16). "Press Release: Bruker Launches the New MATRIX-MG Series Gas Analyzers". Munich....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/9/15). "Press Release: Bruker Launches New BRAVO Handheld Raman Spectrometer for Raw Materials Identification". Ettlingen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (5/15/14). "Press Release: Bruker Wins Two Significant Orders for FT-NIR Spectrometers in China". Beijing....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/3/14). "Press Release: MIR-FIR Spectroscopy in One Step – an FT-IR Dream Becomes a Reality". Chicago, IL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/12/12). "Press Release: Expands Infrared Remote Sensing Product Line with Hyperspectral Imaging System HI 90". Orlando, FL....
-  Bruker Corporation. (3/12/12). "Press Release: Successful Market Introduction of Bruker’s New Tango FT-NIR Spectrometer". Orlando, FL....
-  –. (3/1/12). "News: Bruker Investigation Finds Employees Bribed Chinese Officials". New York....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/10). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Sigma ElectroOptics GmbH to Expand Its Infrared Remote Detection Gas Analysis Business". Ettlingen....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]