Document › Details
Bruker Corporation. (9/22/09). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation Announces Princing of Secondary Offering". Billerica, MA.
|Organisation||Bruker Corporation (Nasdaq: BRKR)|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Goldman, Sachs & Co.|
|Group||Goldman, Sachs (Group)|
|Product||laboratory equipment and instruments|
|Product 2||investment banking|
Bruker Corporation (NASDAQ: BRKR) today announced the pricing of an underwritten secondary offering of 13,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $9.85 per share. The offering by the two selling stockholders, members of the Laukien family not involved in the Company's business, is expected to close on or about September 28, 2009. The selling stockholders also have granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,950,000 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. Bruker will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale of the shares of common stock by the selling stockholders in this offering.
Goldman, Sachs & Co., J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers of the offering. A copy of the final prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering, when available, may be obtained by contacting Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attn: Prospectus Department, 85 Broad Street, New York, NY 10004, telephone: 866-471-2526, facsimile: 212-902-9316, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; J.P. Morgan Securities Inc., Attn: Prospectus Department, 4 Chase Metrotech Center, CS Level, Brooklyn, NY 11245, telephone: 718-242-8002; or Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Attn: Prospectus Department, 100 Plaza One, Jersey City, NJ 07311, telephone: 800-503-4611.
A shelf registration statement relating to the shares was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and is effective. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, these securities, nor will there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale is not permitted.
ABOUT BRUKER CORPORATION
Bruker Corporation is a leading provider of high-performance scientific instruments and solutions for molecular and materials research, as well as for industrial and applied analysis.
Any statements contained in this press release that do not describe historical facts, such as those, among others, relating to the completion, timing and size of the public offering, may constitute forward-looking statements as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Any forward-looking statements contained herein are based on current expectations, but are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. The factors that could cause actual future results to differ materially from current expectations include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties relating to adverse changes in conditions in the global economy and volatility in the capital markets, the integration of businesses we have acquired or may acquire in the future, changing technologies, product development and market acceptance of our products, the cost and pricing of our products, manufacturing, competition, dependence on collaborative partners and key suppliers, capital spending and government funding policies, changes in governmental regulations, realization of anticipated benefits from economic stimulus programs, intellectual property rights, litigation, and exposure to foreign currency fluctuations. These and other factors are identified and described in more detail in our filings with the SEC, including, without limitation, our annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2008, our most recent quarterly reports on Form 10-Q, our current reports on Form 8-K, and in the final prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus related to the public offering to be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. We disclaim any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements other than as required by law.
+1 978-663-3660, ext. 1115
Director of Investor Relations
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Bruker Corporation (Group)
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of CMO InVivo Biotech to Expand Molecular Biology, Microbiology and Pathology Consumables and Assay Business". Berlin....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of SCiLS GmbH to Advance MALDI Imaging Software Solutions for Life Science, Pharma and Pathology Research Applications". Bremen....
-  Bruker Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Bruker Corporation to Present at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Billerica....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bruker Delivering 300 Hand-held Chemical Detectors to German BBK". Leipzig....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/16/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Acquisition of Active Spectrum Micro-ESR Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/2/16). "Press Release: Bruker Announces Corporate Partnership with International Phenome Centre Network (IPCN) for NMR Technologies and SOPs". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Bruker AXS Introduces a New Member to the D8 ADVANCE Family — the D8 ADVANCE Plus". Boston, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Bruker Completes Acquisition of Preclinical PET Imaging Business". Billerica, MA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Bruker and Oxford Instruments Announce Acquisition of Oxford Instruments Superconducting Wire Business by Bruker's BEST Segment". Billerica, MA & Tubney Woods....
-  Bruker Corporation. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Cetim Facility Receives Bruker Contour CMM Dimensional Analysis System". San José, CA & Senlis....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]