Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/23/09). "Press Release: »Critical Mass « eNewsletter Reaches 50th-Issue Milestone. Free Monthly Publication Introduced in 2004, Has More than 26,000 Readers Worldwide".
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||Critical Mass eNewsletter|
|Product 2||online marketing|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today celebrates the 50th issue of its popular mass spectrometry e-newsletter - Critical Mass. The e-newsletter is aimed at keeping the scientific community informed of the latest mass spectrometry developments, applications, events and expert advice. For more details or to subscribe to Critical Mass please visit www.thermo.com/criticalmass.
Thermo Fisher Scientific's Critical Mass e-newsletter was introduced in 2004 and has more than 26,000 readers worldwide. The free monthly publication includes regular sections on new topics for mass spectrometry applications ranging from proteomics, drug discovery and toxicology to bioanalysis, food safety and environmental analysis.
Critical Mass contains the latest general industry news, up-to-date information on Thermo Scientific instrumentation and a dedicated feature entitled Trap Talk, with articles and application notes focused on ion trap technology. In addition to providing a comprehensive information resource for the mass spectrometry industry, the Critical Mass e-newsletter also offers readers the opportunity to make contributions by submitting articles and feedback.
Critical Mass also promotes a comprehensive online technical support section with advice from industry experts. This section includes troubleshooting or problem-resolving guidelines, as well as a Tip of the Month focusing on a particular aspect of mass spectrometry. The latest application notes, articles and case studies, as well as information on upcoming seminars, workshops, webinars and conferences, are also available for download through the e-newsletter. The 50th issue of Critical Mass also sees the launch of two new features, resulting in a more subscriber-focused and interactive e-newsletter. The new 'Share' button will enable readers to share content via social media websites and the 'Ask-n-Learn' section offers subscribers the opportunity to contribute questions and receive 'Thank you' messages.
For more information about the Thermo Scientific Critical Mass e-newsletter or to subscribe, please e-mail email@example.com or visit www.thermo.com/criticalmass.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With 2008 revenues of $10.5 billion, we have approximately 34,000 employees and serve over 350,000 customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as environmental and industrial process control settings. Serving customers through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, we help solve analytical challenges from routine testing to complex research and discovery. The Thermo Scientific brand represents a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents to enable integrated laboratory workflow solutions. Fisher Scientific provides a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety and education. Together, we offer the most convenient purchasing options to customers and continuously advance our technologies to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, enhance value for customers and fuel growth for shareholders and employees alike. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]