Document › Details
Danaher Corporation. (1/11/10). "Press Release: Danaher Corporation Offer for Genetix Group plc". Washington, DC.
|Organisation||Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR)|
|Organisation 2||Genetix Group plc (LSE: GTX)|
|Today||Molecular Devices (New Milton) Limited|
|Product||laboratory equipment and instruments|
|Product 2||molecular diagnostics|
|Index term||Genetix–Danaher: investment, 200912–201001 acquisition £50m=$82m net of cash acquired recommended cash tender offer 85p/share|
Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR) announced today that it has acquired and received acceptances in respect of approximately 97% of the currently issued shares of Genetix Group plc (GTX:AIM) in relation to its previously announced offer dated December 18, 2009.
Danaher intends to acquire any common shares of Genetix that remain untendered through the compulsory acquisition provisions of the applicable UK companies legislation.
Danaher (NYSE:DHR), based in Washington. D.C., is a diversified technology leader that designs, manufactures, and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. Our portfolio of premier brands is among the most highly recognized in each of the markets we serve. Driven by the Danaher Business System, our 50,000 associates serve customers in more than 125 countries and generated $12.7 billion of revenue in 2008. For more information please visit our website: www.danaher.com.
Statements in this document that are not strictly historical, including statements regarding the acquisition of the untendered shares, may constitute forward looking statements. There are a number of important factors that could cause actual events to differ materially from those suggested or indicated by such forward-looking statements. Information regarding factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from these forward-looking statements is available in Danaher's SEC filings, including Danaher's 2008 Annual Report on Form 10-K and Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended October 2, 2009. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this release and Danaher does not assume any obligation to update any forward-looking statement.
Matt R. McGrew
Vice President, Investor Relations
2099 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, D.C. 20006
Telephone: (202) 828-0850
Fax: (202) 828-0860
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Klaus Lun Head of the Life Sciences Business Division". Männedorf....
-  Bayer AG. (12/21/16). "Press Release: Bayer Develops Companion Diagnostic Test for Cancer Patients Together with Leica Biosystems [Not intended for U.S. and UK Media]". Leverkusen....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/1/16). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Leadership Appointment". Washington, DC....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: New Clarity Columns Refine RP and IEX Chromatographic Analysis of Synthetic Oligonucleotides". Torrance, CA....
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (11/16/16). "Press Release: Pressure BioSciences, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Provides Business Update". South Easton, MA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (11/10/16). "Press Release: Sciex Supports Vital Cancer Prevention Research through Partnership with World Cancer Research Fund". Framingham, MA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (11/4/16). "Press Release: Danaher Completes Acquisition of Cepheid". Washington, DC....
-  Danaher Corporation. (10/31/16). "Press Release: Danaher to Present at Baird Industrial Conference". Washington, DC....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (10/27/16). "Press Release: Scientists Eradicate Leukemic Stem Cells by Targeting Cell Survival Proteins. Sciex Mass Spectrometry-based Solutions Lead to Leukemia Breakthroughs". Framingham, MA....
-  Phenomenex, Inc.. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Phenomenex Adds Polar Mixed-Mode Selectivities to Luna LC Column Line". Torrance, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]