Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/6/09). "Press Release: Linear Ion Trap Trade-up Program Introduced for Single Quadrupole and Ion Trap LC-MS Users. Program Will Make the Most Advanced Thermo Scientific Instruments Accessible to Single Quadrupole and Io
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||LTQ XL™ linear ion trap mass spectrometer|
|Product 2||LTQ Velos™ ion trap LC-MS system|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced the introduction of a new program that invites scientists to trade in their single quadrupole or ion trap mass spectrometer - from any vendor - and upgrade to leading Thermo Scientific linear ion trap technology. For a limited time only, the program will make the most advanced Thermo Scientific instruments accessible to single quadrupole and ion trap users.
By trading-in their old single quadrupole or ion trap mass spectrometers, scientists can upgrade the analytical power of their laboratory with the Thermo Scientific LTQ XL or the LTQ Velos™ the world's fastest and most sensitive LC-MS ion trap, or receive up to 30 percent off the price of a new Thermo Scientific linear ion trap. An additional benefit is the opportunity to further extend performance with an upgrade path to Thermo Scientific Orbitrap technology, offering ultra-high resolution, mass accuracy and increased dynamic range. For more information on this program please visit www.thermo.com/tradeup.
For proteomics researchers, Thermo Fisher Scientific is offering the alternative incentive of a free ETD (electron transfer dissociation) technology upgrade available with the purchase of a Thermo Scientific LTQ XL or LTQ Velos. ETD generates enriched peptide fragmentation for increased protein coverage and post-translational modification (PTM) site identification.
The recently launched LTQ Velos linear ion trap features a new dual-pressure trap and advanced ion optics, making it the world's fastest and most sensitive ion trap mass spectrometer. The instrument, which delivers improved data quality and more efficient trapping and fragmentation of ions, is ideal for the analysis of complex mixtures.
The launch of the trade-up program will help new and existing customers improve their method of analysis with the enhanced speed and sensitivity that Thermo Scientific linear ion trap technology routinely delivers.
For more information about the trade-up program please call 1-800-532-4752, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thermo.com/tradeup.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With 2008 revenues of $10.5 billion, we have approximately 34,000 employees and serve over 350,000 customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as environmental and industrial process control settings. Serving customers through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, we help solve analytical challenges from routine testing to complex research and discovery. The Thermo Scientific brand represents a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents to enable integrated laboratory workflow solutions. Fisher Scientific provides a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety and education. Together, we offer the most convenient purchasing options to customers and continuously advance our technologies to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, enhance value for customers and fuel growth for shareholders and employees alike. Visit www.thermofisher.com
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]