Document › Details
Proteome Software. (1/11/10). "Press Release: Proteome Software Introduces MassQC". Portland, OR.
|Organisation||Proteome Software Inc.|
|Product||MassQC mass spectrometry quality control software|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry (MS)|
Proteome Software today released its web-based Mass Spectrometry Quality Control tool, MassQC.
MassQC is an online Quality Control Tool that helps you achieve more reproducible LC-MS/MS experiments, while reducing time spent assessing the performance of your instrument. MassQC improves reproducibility by examining repeated, standard runs for small number of known proteins, and covers both width and breadth of your LC-MS system performance.
Researchers in the field suggest that rigorous, quantitative assessment of system performance is essential to Proteomics’ success. More replicates, better upstream preparatory methods, and a more thorough Quality Control protocol are among topics discussed as areas for improvement.
Lead developer on the project, Chris Mason, says “the unique design of MassQC makes Quality Control Proteomics more accessible to the LC-MS scientist. It‘s a powerful and approachable method to get more reproducible experiments.”
Free 30-day evaluations are available at www.massqc.com. Sign up and load up to 30 QC runs to see how your instrument has been performing.
Proteome Software was founded in 2004 in Portland, Oregon. Its products (including Scaffold 2, ScaffoldBatch, and Scaffold Q+) are in use in over 250 academic, public and private research facilities around the world. The company’s headquarters is located in Portland and has resellers in Taiwan, the United Kingdom and Japan.
For further information: http://www.proteomesoftware.com or http://www.massqc.com
1340 SW Bertha Blvd, Suite 10
Portland, OR 97219
Toll-free: +1 (800) 944-6027
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Proteome Software Inc.
-  Nonlinear Dynamics Ltd.. (1/13/11). "Press Release: Nonlinear Dynamics Expands Its International Sales Team". Newcastle upon Tyne....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (8/6/08). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies’ Spectrum Mill Searches now Supported in Proteome Software’s Scaffold 2.1". Santa Clara, CA & Portland, OR....
-  Geneva Bioinformatics (GeneBio) S.A.. (4/9/08). "Press Release: GeneBio Appoints Mark Pitman to Run North American Business Operations". Geneva....
-  Geneva Bioinformatics (GeneBio) S.A.. (5/31/07). "Press Release: GeneBio’s Phenyx Integrated with Proteome Software’s Scaffold". Geneva & Portland, OR....
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (9/7/06). "Press Release: Scaffold Proteomics Data Mining Software Sold with Sage-N Sorcerer Systems for Low False Positive Protein ID Using Sequest and Mascot". San José, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]