Document › Details
Proxeon A/S. (3/10/09). "Press Release: Proxeon Expands ProteinCenter Functionality". Odense.
|Today||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||ProteinCenter™ data intepretation s/w|
|Product 2||KEGG database|
|Person||Winge, Mårten (Doxa AB 201110– CEO before Proxeon CEO)|
Proxeon today announced the addition of new functionalities to ProteinCenter™, the company's unique proteomics data interpretation tool that bridges the gap between search engine and publications. ProteinCenter rapidly interprets complex datasets into biologically-relevant information.
Direct integration of the KEGG pathway repository into ProteinCenter now enables researchers to link identified proteins directly to the biological pathways in which they are involved.
And ProteinCenter now becomes a valuable resource for those scientists focused on malarial studies, through the addition of the PlasmoDB to its consolidated protein database.
Improvements in handling quantitative proteomics data enable differentially expressed proteins to be correlated with biological information, while technical enhancements have increased the speed with which multiple datasets are imported into ProteinCenter.
Mårten Winge, CEO at Proxeon, explained: "We are continually expanding the capabilities of ProteinCenter to ensure that users have an effective and efficient tool that minimizes the time they spend on data interpretation and enables them to see results in a meaningful biological context."
ProteinCenter is a consolidated, biologically annotated, protein sequence database derived from all major protein databases to enable filtering, clustering and statistical bioinformatic analysis from single, combined or comparison datasets. This web-based tool is used at key proteomic centres in Europe and the U.S.A.
Scientists can request an online analysis of their own data or listen to web seminars from other users at www.proxeon.com
For more information, please contact Proxeon:
Mårten Winge, M.Sc.,
CEO, Proxeon A/S
Tel.: +45 2633 2020
Fax: +45 6557 2301
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]