Document › Details
Proxeon A/S. (10/5/09). "Press Release: Proxeon Expands Commercial Operations in Europe and Asia-Pacific". Odense.
|Today||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||EASY-nLC nanoscale LC system|
|Product 2||data integration and analysis software (bioinformatics)|
|Person||Winge, Mårten (Doxa AB 201110– CEO before Proxeon CEO)|
Proxeon confirmed today that the company is significantly expanding its sales and marketing network in Europe and Asia-Pacific, having signed six new distribution agreements.
Expansion of the distribution network in Europe means that Proxeon products will be represented by Proteomic Solutions in France, Rigas Labs S.A. in Greece and Biosense Srl. in Italy. Philippe Dutriat, Director of Proteomic Solutions, established in France since 2001, explained his reasons for the partnership, "Proxeon already had a solid reputation for its nano ES ion sources that were sold under the Protana company name in France. Today, with products that support nano ES, nano LC and data interpretation, Proxeon offers excellent and efficient solutions to speed up and enhance the entire proteomics workflow. There is an obvious synergy between our two companies in terms of knowledge and technical solutions."
Daniel H'ng, Managing Director of Alpha Analytical (S) Pte Ltd who will represent Proxeon in Singapore, commented: "It's got to be the exceptionally robust nano LC technology from Proxeon that got us excited. In terms of performance, their nano LC system demonstrates unsurpassed reproducibility and reliability - more than our customers could ever imagine. Thus, we have full confidence in this partnership to grow the business with Proxeon and further establish Alpha Analytical as the partner in scientific analysis and discovery in this region."
Also in Asia-Pacific, Scientech Corporation in Taiwan and Scinco Co. Ltd. in South Korea will represent Proxeon's nano LC range.
Mårten Winge, Proxeon's CEO, concluded: "Having appointed key senior personnel into our Commercial Operations group, creation of a distributor network to represent Proxeon products marks the next stage in our expansion strategy. Selecting reputable, experienced distributors will help us build on the growing worldwide interest in Proxeon products and ensure that we can support proteomic scientists at the local level."
For more information, please contact Proxeon:
Mårten Winge, M.Sc.,
CEO, Proxeon A/S
Tel.: +45 2633 2020
Fax: +45 6557 2301
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]