Document › Details
Proxeon A/S. (2/18/09). "Press Release: Proxeon Expands Commercial Operations – Confirms Key Appointments". Odense.
|Today||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||EASY-nLC nanoscale LC system|
Proxeon confirmed today the expansion of the company's commercial operations through several key appointments.
Dr. Fiona Ford becomes Vice President, Global Sales, bringing to Proxeon more than 20 years of experience in Life Science sales, most recently as Senior Director, Client Business Management at Incyte and Senior Director, Pharmaceutical Business Development with Ciphergen. Dr. Ford stated: "Proxeon has an enviable reputation for technical expertise, innovation and customer support for proteomics workflow. I am really excited to join the team as we expand into the worldwide market. We are all looking forward to significant commercial success in 2009 and beyond."
Dr. Ford is joined by Mr. Erik Verschuuren as Vice President Sales, Europe. Mr. Verschuuren has many years of experience in sales of high capital-value analytical instruments, most recently with GE Healthcare. To increase direct support in East Coast USA, Mr. Russ Constantineau becomes Eastern Regional Manager, bringing with him extensive experience in nano LC-MS having worked for several years with suppliers such as Eksigent and Gilson. Additional hires are in progress.
Mårten Winge, CEO at Proxeon, stated: "The extensive commercial experience and proven abilities of these individuals will significantly strengthen our Commercial Operations team. They will undoubtedly play a key role in the further development of Proxeon. These appointments signify our determination to increase our footprint in the proteomics market and fully exploit the commercial potential of our excellent portfolio."
For more information, please contact Proxeon:
Mårten Winge, M.Sc., CEO, Proxeon A/S
Tel.: +45 2633 2020
Fax: +45 6557 2301
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]