Document › Details
Proxeon A/S. (9/25/08). "Press Release: Proxeon and Thermo Fisher Scientifc Integrate System Software. Proxeon adds third major HPLC and MS instrument supplier to the company’s list of business partners". Odense.
|Today||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||EASY-nLC system software|
|Product 2||Xcalibur™ software|
|Index term||Thermo Fisher–Proxeon: bioinformatics, 200809 collab product integration EASY-nLC system s/w with Xcalibur s/w|
Proxeon today announced completion of a project to integrate their EASY-nLCTM system software with XcaliburTM software from Thermo Fisher Scientific. Through this joint effort Proxeon has become a registered Thermo Fisher Scientific Virtual Instrument Partner (VIP).
Proxeon's EASY-nLC is a fully integrated, split-free nanoscale LC system, already used for LC-MS applications in prestigious proteomics laboratories throughout the world. Xcalibur software is a mass spectrometry data system that provides instrument control and data analysis for ThermoFisher Scientific mass spectrometers and related instruments. This integration ensures that all current and future users of EASY-nLC can control the system and output chromatography date directly into the Xcalibur software for further data analysis.
Proxeon's EASY-nLC system has already been integrated for use with instruments from two other leading MS suppliers, Bruker Daltonics and Varian Inc. Mårten Winge, CEO at Proxeon, commented: "The EASY-nLC system has been designed and optimized with particular focus on those LC-MS applications where analytical performance needs to be of the highest quality, as in the field of proteomics. We are delighted that three major players in the HPLC and MS instrument market have seen fit to ensure that their customers can take full advantage of the benefits of an EASY-nLC. Even more researchers can now utilize our state-of-the-art system and this news further confirms the performance and quality of Proxeon products."
Proxeon is an established provider of innovative products focused towards the proteomics market. Taking advantage of core internal competencies, Proxeon develops products and solutions that fulfil the need to enhance performance, solve technical challenges, and thereby accelerate the proteomics workflow, from sample preparation through to data interpretation.
In the field of mass spectrometry, Proxeon nano ES ion sources are used in over 700 laboratories, and the company is one of the world's largest suppliers of nano ES emitters. The company's EASY-nLCTM for nanoscale chromatography in LC-MS is the system of choice for several major MS suppliers. ProteinCenterTM, a unique tool for rapid data interpretation after protein identification by conventional search engines, is being used increasingly in proteomic laboratories. The company's products are used in leading academic and industrial research laboratories throughout the world. Established in 2002, Proxeon is headquartered in Odense, Denmark and has sales operations in the USA and Europe.
For more information visit: www.proxeon.com or contact:
Mårten Winge, M.Sc., CEO, Proxeon A/S
Tel.: +45 2633 2020
Fax.: +45 6557 2301
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]