Document › Details
Proxeon A/S. (4/28/08). "Press Release: Proxeon and Varian Announce OEM Agreement". Odense.
|Today||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Varian Inc. (Nasdaq: VARI)|
|Product 2||EASY-nLC nanoscale LC system|
|Person||Winge, Mårten (Doxa AB 201110– CEO before Proxeon CEO)|
Proxeon today announced today that the company has entered into an OEM agreement with Varian Inc. under which Proxeon's nanoscale liquid chromatography system (EASY-nLCTM) will be available to interface with Varian's 920-MS Triple Quadrupole Fourier Transform Mass Spectrometer (TQ-FTMS). Under the non-exclusive, worldwide agreement, the nano-LC system will be marketed and sold as the Varian 216-LC.
Mårten Winge, CEO at Proxeon, stated: "The performance of LC-MS configurations has become increasingly significant in the proteomics market. This fully integrated, split-free nanoscale LC system has been designed and optimized for use with MS and, in particular, the type of LC-MS applications used in proteomics. We are delighted that Varian, a well-established company with an excellent reputation in the world of HPLC and mass spectrometry, has selected our system for interfacing with their MS instrument. Their choice further confirms the performance and quality of Proxeon products and gives even more researchers the chance to work with our state-of-the-art systems."
Mr. Winge continued, "Varian is the second major MS instrument supplier to have selected the Easy-nLC system as the preferred LC solution for its customers. Since the system is already used in many prestigious proteomics laboratories and will continuing to be sold through other MS vendors and our own sales team, we are extremely optimistic about the increasing success of this product during 2008."
No financial terms of the agreement are disclosed.
For more information, please contact Proxeon:
Mårten Winge, M.Sc., CEO, Proxeon A/S
Tel.: +45 2633 2020
Fax: +45 6557 2301
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]