Document › Details
Scott Partnership, The. (1/5/10). "Press Release: The Scott Partnership Appointed by Leading Contract Research Organisation to Lead Global B2B PR Campaign". Cheshire.
|Organisation||Scott Partnership Ltd., The|
|Group||Scott Partnership (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Taylor Technology Inc.|
|Product||public relations / investor relations (services)|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry services (MS services)|
|Index term||PharmaNet–Scott Partnership: public relations, 201001– service global PR campaign for Taylor Technology|
B2B PR agency The Scott Partnership announces that it has been appointed by New Jersey-based Taylor Technology, a subsidiary of PharmaNet Development Group, Inc. specialising in bioanalytical mass spectrometry and immunochemistry, to lead a global PR campaign aimed at building company and brand awareness. The Scott Partnership was selected due to its proven track record of delivering successful PR campaigns for companies working within the life sciences arena.
PharmaNet Development Group is a leading provider of support for drug discovery and pharmaceutical development and is one of the only clinical research organisations in the world to offer GLP-compliant GC-MS/MS services. It specialises in developing, validating and utilising assays in the development of new drug products by the pharmaceutical industry. In order to address its customers' complex scientific needs, the Company blends cutting-edge techniques, modern analytical instrumentation and effective, efficient, validated processes.
The Scott Partnership has been appointed thanks to its reputation for delivering strong, results-driven public relations (PR) campaigns. The agency has extensive experience in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sectors and delivers PR campaigns to a number of global organisations in these industries. The agency will use its expertise to develop and manage a global PR campaign to increase awareness of the company and its key services worldwide.
Anne-Marie Hess, Vice President, Marketing and Corporate Communications, PharmaNet Development Group, Inc. said, "We are delighted to have appointed The Scott Partnership to lead our global PR campaign. With the agency's global geographic coverage and specialist knowledge of the bioanalysis sector, we look forward to achieving great results and experiencing increased brand awareness of Taylor Technology worldwide."
The Scott Partnership, which is headquartered near Manchester, UK, has been a specialist business-to-business PR consultancy for the scientific, technology and retail industries since 1996. The company continues to expand each year and is committed to building strong and lasting relationships with both its clients and the media. This recent appointment is just one of a number of account wins by The Scott Partnership over the last year.
For more information on The Scott Partnership, please call +44 (0)1477 539 539. Alternatively e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.scottpr.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Scott Partnership (Group)
-  908 Devices, Inc.. (3/10/14). "Press Release: 908 Devices Introduces World’s First Handheld Mass Spectrometer. M908 Uses Patented High-pressure Mass Spectrometry". Boston, MA....
-  Wyatt Technology Corporation. (1/22/14). "Press Release: Wyatt Technology to Launch the First SEC-MALS Detector for UHPLC at Pittcon". Santa Barbara, CA....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/18/13). "Press Release: Bruker CAM Launches Bruker Dash Reporting, the Next Step in Intuitive Customized Reporting". Fremont, CA....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (5/3/13). "Press Release: Conditional Placing to Raise Up to £4.28 Million"....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (1/3/13). "Press Release: Microsaic Systems to Launch New Chip-based Mass Spectrometry Instrument at Pittcon 2013. Only Instrument of Its Type Based on MEMS Technology Makes US Debut". Woking....
-  Bruker Corporation. (12/11/12). "Press Release: New Article on Bioanalysis of Dermorphin in Equine Urine with VIP Heated-ESI Technology". Fremont, CA....
-  Scott Partnership, The. (7/25/12). "Press Release: The Scott Partnership Appoints Director of Client Services and Business Development in North America. With a 20-year Career in Communications, Mario Fante Will Drive the US Business". Cheshire....
-  Microsaic Systems plc. (3/2/12). "Press Release: Microsaic Systems Exhibits the World’s Smallest MS System at Analytica 2012". Woking....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/4/11). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Launches Technical Library of LC-MS Solutions for Quick and Easy Analysis of PPCPs and Pesticides in Water". San José, CA....
-  Almsco International. (7/19/11). "Press Release: Almsco International’s High Definition GC/MS Technology Enables Detection of Pesticides in Complex Apple Matrix". Llantrisant....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]