Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (6/29/09). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Launches Revolutionary Technologies at HPLC 2009. Introducing Two of the World’s Most Accurate and Precise UHPLC Pumps".
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||Accela 1000 U-HPLC system|
|Product 2||Accela 600 HPLC system|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today announced that the company will be introducing two of the world's most accurate and precise UHPLC pumps, a new Thermo Scientific Accela PDA detector and will also be presenting a number of informative workshops, seminars, presentations and events at the 34th International Symposium on High-Performance Liquid Phase Separations and Related Techniques (HPLC 2009).
The company also will be showcasing the full range of Thermo Scientific instruments, columns and consumables from sample preparation to green chromatography on the Thermo Scientific booth (#6-8) at HPLC 2009, June 28 to July 2, in Dresden, Germany.
The new pump technology launching at HPLC 2009 involves the use of unique and innovative Force Feedback Control (FFC) that enables the delivery of accurate and precise flow and gradients under all operating conditions. These pumps are able to deliver unmatched compositional and flow rate accuracy and precision over the entire operating range resulting in exceptional reproducibility. The Accela 600 LC pump offers a maximum operating pressure of 600 bar while the new Accela 1000 LC pump has a maximum operating pressure of 15,000 psi, making it an unparalleled pump for all UHPLC applications and the perfect choice to complement the company's world leading MS technology. Designed for configuration with the Thermo Scientific Accela PDA detector, the new pumps continue to increase laboratory productivity in HPLC and U-HPLC applications. The new Accela PDA detector is designed to operate with higher flow rates at high pressure and offers the greatest sensitivity with an acquisition rate up to 80 Hz.
Thermo Fisher will also host the following informative workshops and presentations covering new and innovative technologies that can help solve analytical challenges:
Top industrial and academic scientists will be discussing the latest in research and application advancements using the unique stationary phase Thermo Scientific Hypercarb column during the Hypercarb Workshop on Sunday, June 28, 10:30 - 16:30 in the Seminar Room 1, Congress Center, Dresden. Topics include sample preparation, green chromatography, unique separations and improving the Hypercarb column's use.
Following the Hypercarb workshop, Thermo Fisher will be celebrating the Hypercarb 20th Birthday Party on at 10:30 am on Sunday, June 28, at the Terrasse Foyer, Congress Center, Dresden. Celebrating 20 years of the Hypercarb column, this informal social event will bring together industry leaders.
The Thermo Scientific Vendor Seminar: Advances in U-HPLC and MS Technologies takes place on Monday, June 29 from 14:15 - 15:15 in Conference Room 1. Participants will learn about the latest innovations in U-HPLC and MS technologies and discover how new developments in conventional and high speed chromatography and mass spectrometry can help solve analytical challenges.
Thermo Fisher also will be exhibiting a range of posters covering the company's latest HPLC, U-HPLC and LC/MS technologies. Luisa Pereira will be presenting three posters entitled "Porous carbon for the LC/MS analysis of trace polar pollutants," "Comparison of a polymeric SPE phase with a traditional silica-based C18 material" and "Analysis of hydrophilic and polar compounds using a novel HILIC stationary phase". Guifeng Jiang will also host a poster, "Determination of the pharmaceutical products associated with drug abuse using UHPLC/MS."
For more information on Thermo Scientific chromatography solutions, please visit the Thermo Scientific booth (#6-8) at HPLC 2009. Alternatively please call +1 800-532-4752, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org visit www.themo.com/hplc2009.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With 2008 revenues of $10.5 billion, we have approximately 34,000 employees and serve over 350,000 customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as environmental and industrial process control settings. Serving customers through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, we help solve analytical challenges from routine testing to complex research and discovery. The Thermo Scientific brand represents a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents to enable integrated laboratory workflow solutions. Fisher Scientific provides a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety and education. Together, we offer the most convenient purchasing options to customers and continuously advance our technologies to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, enhance value for customers and fuel growth for shareholders and employees alike. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]