Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (1/6/10). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific and Cerilliant Corporation to Offer Certified Solution Standards for Forensic and Clinical Research Laboratories".
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Cerilliant Corporation|
|Group||Merck (DE) (Group)|
|Product 2||ToxSpec™ Analyzer|
Cerilliant will develop a number of ready-to-use certified solution standards for use with the Thermo Scientific ToxSpec Analyzer
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today announced a joint agreement with Cerilliant Corporation to develop and manufacture certified solution standards for the Thermo Scientific ToxSpec™ Analyzer. Under the marketing agreement, Cerilliant will develop a number of ready-to-use certified solution standards for use with the ToxSpec Analyzer, a complete and easy-to-use LC/MS solution for drugs of abuse analysis in forensic and clinical research laboratories. This combined, cost-effective solution addresses the need for standardization of controls and assays in testing laboratories.
Scientists performing drugs of abuse analysis in forensic and clinical research laboratories currently face challenges because a large number of different testing methods are used within the industry with no standardization on reagents. Cerilliant's certified Snap-N-Spike™/ Snap-N-Shoot® solutions for the ToxSpec Analyzer offer the industry standardized solutions that are performance tested for reliability and effectiveness. Cerilliant is a global leader in providing analytical reference standards and controls to the analytical community. The company pioneered the development of ready-to-use, solution-based reference standards provided in a shelf-stable, efficient and accurate format suitable for quantitative applications.
The ToxSpec Analyzer comprises integrated software, hardware and methodologies for forensic toxicology and simplifies the process of running assays while reducing analysis time and increasing confidence in compound identification. This new collaboration will facilitate the development of analytical methodologies designed to meet clinical research and forensic toxicology laboratories' increasingly strict regulatory requirements as well as the need to process assays in a much shorter space of time. The certified solution standards come with complete certificates of analysis and require no preparation or testing, resulting in accelerated turn-around times and significant savings.
For more information about the ToxSpec Analyzer, please call 1-800-532-4752, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.thermo.com/clinicallycurrent.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With 2008 revenues of $10.5 billion, we have approximately 34,000 employees and serve over 350,000 customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as environmental and industrial process control settings. Serving customers through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, we help solve analytical challenges from routine testing to complex research and discovery. The Thermo Scientific brand represents a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents to enable integrated laboratory workflow solutions. Fisher Scientific provides a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety and education. Together, we offer the most convenient purchasing options to customers and continuously advance our technologies to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, enhance value for customers and fuel growth for shareholders and employees alike. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Cerilliant Corporation, located in Round Rock, Texas, is a global leader in providing analytical reference standards to the analytical testing community. The company has been providing certified reference materials for almost 30 years. Cerilliant offers more than 3,400 catalog products and a full range of custom products and services that address the stringent and complex requirements of the forensic/toxicology, diagnostic/clinical, environmental, natural products, and pharmaceutical industries. Cerilliant sustains a modern, robust quality system which incorporates cGMP, GLP, and ISO requirements. We are accredited to ISO Guide 34 and ISO/IEC 17025 and certified to ISO 9001:2008. For more information about the company, please visit www.cerilliant.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]