Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (1/7/10). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Unveil Major New LIMS at PITTCON 2010". Philadelphia, PA.
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, will unveil a new LIMS solution within booth #2757 at PITTCON® 2010, being held from February 28-March 5 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. Under the theme "Connecting all of Science," the company will also showcase innovative new analytical instruments, software and laboratory workflow solutions that comprise its Thermo Scientific brand.
The Thermo Scientific exhibit at PITTCON 2010 will showcase a new full-featured LIMS that offers automated data management and is designed specifically for small to mid-sized laboratories. In addition, the company will showcase a new release of the industry-leading Thermo Scientific Watson LIMS that offers enhanced functionality for large molecule bioanalysis in pharmaceutical and contract research organization laboratories. Watson 7.4.1 extends the flexibility of the cutpoint calculations in the Immune Response Module (IRM) and allows samples analyzed with the IRM to be processed through Watson's Incurred Sample Reanalysis (ISR) functionality. This extends the usefulness of Watson to bioanalytical labs and keeps all processes for both small and large molecule research contained within a single database.
Thermo Fisher Scientific will also highlight its recently introduced Thermo Scientific CONNECTS initiative which bridges the gap between laboratory-generated data and enterprise-level information required for mission-critical management decisions. CONNECTS delivers connectivity between Thermo Scientific LIMS and laboratory instruments, equipment and other resources, and it enables the integration of laboratory data with ERP systems, PIMS, MES and other collaboration tools throughout the organization.
In addition to displaying its informatics solutions during PITTCON 2010, Thermo Fisher Scientific will exhibit a wide range of industry-leading instrumentation and services designed to simplify complex workflows and processes. The company also plans to launch new instruments, columns and laboratory equipment during the event.
For more information about Thermo Scientific informatics solutions, please visit booth #2757 at PITTCON 2010. Alternatively, please call +1-866-463-6522, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.thermo.com/informatics.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With 2008 revenues of $10.5 billion, we have approximately 34,000 employees and serve over 350,000 customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as environmental and industrial process control settings. Serving customers through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, we help solve analytical challenges from routine testing to complex research and discovery. Thermo Scientific offers customers a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents to enable integrated laboratory workflow solutions. Fisher Scientific provides a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety and education. Together, we offer the most convenient purchasing options to customers and continuously advance our technologies to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, enhance value for customers and fuel growth for shareholders and employees alike. Visit http://www.thermofisher.com.
For further press information please contact: Sarah Evans, The Scott Partnership, 1 Whiteside, Station Road, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, CW4 8AA, United Kingdom Tel: + 44 1477 539 539 Fax: +44 1477 539 540 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]