Document › Details
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/12/09). "Press Release: Thermo Scientific Exactive LC/MS Wins »Best New Product« Award at the Gulf Coast Conference. Selected by Attendees as the Most Innovative New Product from a Field of 125 Exhibitors".
|Organisation||Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||Exactive™ LC/MS system|
|Person||Herrema, Greg (Thermo Fisher 200703 President Scientific Instruments)|
2008 Exactive Product Image for the WebCDD email promo spacerThermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, today announced that its Exactive™ LC/MS system has been named Best New Product at the 2009 Gulf Coast Conference. The award, part of the New Product Showcase introduced this year, honors the most innovative products and technologies at the Gulf Coast Conference, an event oriented toward the advancement of knowledge of chemical analysis technology in the petrochemical, refining and environmental fields. The Thermo Scientific Exactive was selected by conference attendees as the most innovative new product at the conference from a field of 125 exhibitors.
The Exactive is a high-resolution benchtop liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC/MS) system designed for simple and complex screening in a range of applications, including petrochemical, drug discovery, clinical/toxicology, environmental and pharmaceutical. The Exactive provides precise and reliable detection and identification of compounds in complex mixtures, setting a new standard for LC/MS performance at resolutions of up to 100,000. It is also fast and cost-effective to operate, while maintaining full compatibility with U-HPLC and fast chromatography.
The Exactive is the first benchtop mass spectrometer based on revolutionary Orbitrap™ technology, the recognized standard for accurate mass and high-resolution measurement. The high resolving power, mass accuracy and dynamic range of Orbitrap technology allows rigorous characterization of complex mixtures. The Exactive is the first mass spectrometry system to make advanced Orbitrap technology accessible to both non-expert users and experienced mass spectrometrists.
"We are delighted that the Exactive has been recognized by members of the scientific community with this new Gulf Coast Conference award," said Greg Herrema, president of analytical instruments at Thermo Fisher. "Since we launched the Exactive at ASMS 2008, it has generated much excitement and this new accolade completes a trio of awards. The Exactive earned recognition at the Pittcon 2009 Editors' Awards and also received the PROCESS Innovation Award at ACHEMA 2009. This most recent award for Best New Product is testament to the innovative design of the Exactive and the unique benefits the instrument offers."
For more information about the Thermo Scientific Exactive LC/MS, please call 1-800-532-4752, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.thermo.com/exactive.
Thermo Scientific is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With 2008 revenues of $10.5 billion, we have approximately 34,000 employees and serve over 350,000 customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as environmental and industrial process control settings. Serving customers through two premier brands, Thermo Scientific and Fisher Scientific, we help solve analytical challenges from routine testing to complex research and discovery. The Thermo Scientific brand represents a complete range of high-end analytical instruments as well as laboratory equipment, software, services, consumables and reagents to enable integrated laboratory workflow solutions. Fisher Scientific provides a complete portfolio of laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety and education. Together, we offer the most convenient purchasing options to customers and continuously advance our technologies to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, enhance value for customers and fuel growth for shareholders and employees alike. Visit www.thermofisher.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]