Document › Details
Varian, Inc.. (1/19/10). "Press Release: Totally Integrated Flash Purifcation System from Varian, Inc.". Palo Alto, CA.
|Organisation||Varian Inc. (Nasdaq: VARI)|
|Product||sample purification / sample separation (technology)_other|
|Product 2||laboratory equipment and instruments|
|Person||O’Donoghue, Martin (Varian 200911 SVP Scientific Instruments)|
Varian, Inc. (NasdaqGS: VARI) announced today the release of the 971-FP flash purification system. Flash purification is used by pharmaceutical chemists during the drug discovery stage to purify candidate compounds. The 971-FP instrument is equipped with intelligent sensors, automated diagnostics, and a "Guide-me" feature, which help achieve efficient compound purification on the first attempt, saving time and providing confidence that valuable product has not been lost.
The Varian fladsh purification system consists of four elements; the 971-FP instrument, consumables including SuperFlash(TM) columns and DASi(TM) sample injection module, IntelliFlash(TM) software, and dedicated support to keep the system operating at peak efficiency at all times. Regardless of the operator's chromatography expertise, the 971-FP system, with easy method selection and ready-to-run feature, delivers compound purifications in the shortest possible time.
"Pharmaceutical laboratories need systems that lessen the risk of losing valuable product, with a minimum of operator input," said Martin O'Donoghue, Senior Vice President, Scientific Instruments, Varian, Inc. "The automated 971-FP reduces time spent on purification and frees up time for compound synthesis."
The 971-FP is just one of a comprehensive range of high performance chromatography instruments, columns and bulk media that meet the needs of chemists in drug discovery, research and production. Varian provides options for linear scale-up from the microgram/milligram level through to multi-kg cGMP production scale. This eliminates the need to re-develop methods at each scale up step and so reduces the time to purified product.
For more technical information about Varian's chromatography instrumentation and consumables, please visit http://www.varianinc.com/products/
About Varian, Inc.
Varian, Inc. is a leading worldwide supplier of scientific instruments and vacuum technologies for life science, environmental, energy, and applied research and other applications. The company provides complete solutions, including instruments, vacuum products, laboratory consumable supplies, software, training and support through its global distribution and support systems. Varian, Inc.'s common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "VARI." Further information is available on the company's Web site at http://www.varianinc.com/.
For More Information, Contact:
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]