Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (3/9/09). "Press Release: Waters Introduces New Controller for ACQUITY UPLC System. Setup and Status Monitoring of UPLC System Has Never Been Easier or More Convenient". Chicago, IL.
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product 2||ACQUITY UPLC (Ultra Performance LC™) system|
|Person||Hodgdon, Elizabeth (Waters 200903 ACQUITY UPLC Product Manager)|
Waters Corporation (NYSE:WAT) today announced the introduction of a new Local Console Controller (LCC) for its ACQUITY® UltraPerformance LC® (UPLC) Systems. The LCC is a PDA-like device that enables scientists to monitor the status of ACQUITY UPLC® Systems, check operating parameters or to configure system settings without having to do so from a PC or network client. The LCC is available for all ACQUITY UPLC Systems and works with any module that is supported by an Empower™ Workstation or Waters® LAC/E™32 Acquisition Server.
The ACQUITY UPLC Local Console Controller (LCC) allows operators to:
* Prepare ACQUITY UPLC systems for operation
* Run diagnostic tests next to the ACQUITY UPLC System
* Set up initial conditions
* Check system status when acquiring data
"At a time when laboratories are doing all they can to streamline analytical processes it's important that analysts are equipped with the tools they need to make the most of their time in the laboratory," said Elizabeth Hodgdon, ACQUITY UPLC Product Manager, Waters Division. "The ACQUITY LCC allows scientists to perform routine checks and diagnostics without ever leaving the side of the instrument and without compromising the regulatory status of the chromatography data station or UPLC system."
The LCC is available worldwide from Waters. To download a product guide, visit: www.waters.com/webassets/cms/library/docs/720002927en.pdf
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
For 50 years, Waters Corporation has created business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.58 billion in 2008 and 5,000 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters, UPLC, Empower, UltraPerformance LC, ACQUITY UPLC, and ACQUITY are trademarks of Waters Corporation.
Waters Corporate Contacts
Brian J. Murphy
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]