Document › Details
Waters Corporation. (3/4/08). "Press Release: Waters and LabLogic Announce Collaboration. Making Scientists Successful by Addressing Hardware/Software Compatibility Needs". New Orleans.
|Organisation||Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT)|
|Product||ACQUITY UPLC (Ultra Performance LC™) system|
Waters Corporation and LabLogic Systems Ltd. agreed today to collaborate on developing interface software for LabLogic's (Sheffield, UK) LauraTM Radiochromatography System and make it compatible with Waters® ACQUITY® UltraPerformance LC® (UPLC®) and Alliance® HPLC systems. The announcement came during Pittcon® 2008, the analytical instrument industry's largest annual conference and exhibition.
The collaboration makes the products of both companies more compatible and gives scientists greater efficiency and ease-of-use when employing them in the laboratory.
"In working with LabLogic, we are responding to the needs of our ACQUITY UPLC system customers who perform on-line radiochromatographic detection. By working together with LabLogic, we're giving our customers more choices and more ways to be successful," said Bill Foley, Director - Product Marketing, Waters Corporation.
Commenting on the collaboration, LabLogic Managing Director Richard Brown said, "Knowing that we are working together gives customers reassurance that the integrity of their product implementation is backed by both LabLogic and Waters, both leaders in their field."
The interface software is expected to be available during the third quarter of 2008.
About LabLogic (www.lablogic.com)
LabLogic Systems Ltd. is a leading supplier of radiochromatography and Laboratory Information Management Systems for the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and contract research organizations.
Integration with Waters ACQUITY UPLC systems extends Laura software's connectivity to more than 100 HPLC and liquid handling modules and enhances software program's growing status as the industry standard for radiochromatographic data collection and analysis.
About Waters Corporation (www.waters.com)
Waters Corporation creates business advantage for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering practical and sustainable innovation to enable significant advancements in such areas as healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality worldwide.
Pioneering a connected portfolio of separations science, laboratory information management, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis, Waters technology breakthroughs and laboratory solutions provide an enduring platform for customer success.
With revenue of $1.47 billion in 2007 and 5,000 employees, Waters is driving scientific discovery and operational excellence for customers worldwide.
Waters, ACQUITY, UltraPerformance LC, and Alliance are trademarks of Waters Corporation. Laura is a trademark of LabLogic Systems Ltd. Pittcon is a trademark of the Pittsburgh Conference.
For Waters Corporation:
Brian J. Murphy
Public Relations Manager
Tel/Fax +44 (0)114 232 2766
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Waters (Group)
-  Waters Corporation. (1/4/17). "Press Release: Waters CE-Marks In Vitro Diagnostic MassTrak Vitamin D Solution". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/29/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Presentation at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted Conference to Be Audio Webcast Live". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/19/16). "Press Release: Waters New Preparative SFC Columns Designed to Aid Purification Scale-Up Methods". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Waters Corporation Announces Sherry Buck as Chief Financial Officer". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/30/16). "Press Release: International Phenome Centre Network Launches with Waters as a Founding Partner". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Waters Expands Cortecs Analytical Column Portfolio". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Vicam Now Offers a Single Extraction Test for Aflatoxins and Fumonisins in Corn and Grain". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Waters and Sotax Group Sign Co-Marketing and Re-Seller Agreement". Milford, MA....
-  Waters Corporation. (10/25/16). "Press Release: Waters Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results". Milford, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]