Document › Details
Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (5/13/14). "Press Release: Protea Granted DTC Eligibility Status". Morgantown, WV.
|Organisation||Protea Biosciences Group Inc.|
|Group||Protea Biosciences (Group)|
|Product 2||LAESI technology (Laser Ablation Electrospray Ionization technology)|
|Person||Turner, Stephen (Steve) (Protea Biosciences 201002 CEO)|
Protea Biosciences Group, Inc. (OTCQB:PRGB) announced today that it has received approval from the Depository Trust Corporation (DTC), a subsidiary of the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) providing the Company with DTC eligibility, permitting stockholders to hold Company securities in electronic form on the books of its transfer agent.
"DTC eligibility is an important step forward for our Company, making trading in our securities more convenient and less costly, which we anticipate will facilitate our efforts to broaden and diversify our investor base, as we continue to advance our Company's growth and development," stated Steve Turner, Protea's Chief Executive Officer.
DTC provides electronic clearance, settlement, and information services for the vast majority of the equities and other securities in the U.S. Trading of securities through DTC allows for cost-effective clearing and guaranteed settlement.
About Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.
Protea Biosciences (OTCQB:PRGB) is a commercial stage molecular information company, focused on meeting the needs of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agriculture, chemical and other industries with innovative technologies, software and services. Protea's proprietary technology, LAESI® (Laser Ablation Electrospray Ionization), is used with mass spectrometry to detect the presence of up to, and over, one thousand distinct molecules from a single analysis of samples that can include tissues, cells, fluids, agricultural specimens and other sample types. Using proprietary software (ProteaPlotTM), the location of each distinct molecule in a respective sample can be displayed, enabling direct molecular imaging. The LAESI DP-1000, an integrated system that combines LAESI and ProteaPlot, is marketed to a wide array of researchers for numerous applications. Protea maintains its own laboratory facility where it performs services using LAESI and complementary technologies for a wide array of customers to support preclinical pharmaceutical research and development, biomarker discovery and other applications. Protea also collaborates with researchers to apply its technologies and expertise to generate new discoveries and intellectual property.
This press release may contain certain statements relating to future results, which are forward looking statements. These statements are not historical facts, but instead represent only the company's belief regarding future events, many of which, by their nature, are inherently uncertain and outside of the company's control. It is possible that the company's actual results and financial condition may differ, possibly materially, from the anticipated results and financial condition indicated in these forward-looking statements. Further, information concerning the company and its business, including factors that potentially could materially affect the company's financial results, are contained in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements included in this press release are made only as of the date of this press release, and we do not undertake any obligation to publicly update or correct any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances that subsequently occur or of which we hereafter become aware.
Protea Biosciences Contact:
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Protea Biosciences (Group)
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Protea Announces Third Quarter 2016 Results. Revenue YTD Increased 24% Over 2015". Morgantown, WV....
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Protea Appoints David Halverson as President". Morgantown, WV....
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (8/16/16). "Press Release: Protea Announces Second Quarter 2016 Results. Revenue 20% over Q1 2016". Morgantown, WV....
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (5/16/16). "Press Release: Protea Announces First Quarter 2016 Results. Revenue Increases 22% over Q1 2015". Morgantown, WV....
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Protea Announces License Agreement with Yale. New Technology for Detecting Malignant Melanoma Skin Cancer". Morgantown, WV....
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (4/19/16). "Press Release: New Potential Lung Cancer Biomarkers Identified. Protea Technology Used for Live Lung Cancer Cell Molecular Profiling". New Orleans, LA....
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: Protea Announces 2015 Year End Results. Bioanalytical Services Revenue Increases 84% over Prior Year". Morgantown, WV....
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (2/17/16). "Press Release: Protea Announces Collaborative Partnership With Protein Metrics. Protea to Use Novel Proteomics Software to Support Biopharma Research". Morgantown, WV....
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (2/2/16). "Press Release: Protea to Present at the BIO CEO & Investor Conference in New York City February 8 at 8:30 AM ET". Morgantown, WV....
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (12/8/15). "Press Release: Protea Announces Biopharm Industry Collaboration. Collaboration with Agilent to Address Biopharm Workflow Challenges". Morgantown, WV....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]