Document › Details
Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (1/18/17). "Press Release: Protea Extends Collaboration with Protein Metrics". Morgantown, WV.
Protea Biosciences Group, Inc. (OTCQB:PRGB) (“Protea”) announced today that the Company has signed a renewal of its collaboration with California-based Protein Metrics Inc. for further applications development of their advanced analytical software for Protea’s molecular information services.
“By combining our high-resolution mass spectrometry molecular data with the analytical power of Protein Metrics software, we are delivering more comprehensive molecular information to researchers who are developing complex biotherapeutics,” commented David Halverson, Protea’s President and Chief Business Officer. He added, “This collaboration will empower researchers with bioinformatics tools to facilitate the analysis of the structure of therapeutic proteins, including their disulfide linkages, glycoforms and other structural components.”
Protea and Protein Metrics plan to create co-authored presentations this year to highlight the benefit of the combined analytical workflows with data processing and reporting capabilities.
Eric Carlson, President and CEO of Protein Metrics, commented “We are delighted to renew our partnership with Protea Biosciences. It’s exciting to contribute to the quality analysis and reports that Protea provides to their many clients. Thanks to the input from Protea during the first stage of our collaboration, our latest releases include many new features that allow analysts to review all of their data on a common platform and share it with collaborators and customers in a clear, consistent fashion.”
About Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.:
Protea Biosciences Group, Inc. (OTCQB:PRGB) is a molecular information company providing proprietary, bioanalytical workflows to the pharmaceutical and life science industries. "Molecular information", the generation and bioinformatic processing of very large data sets, is obtained by applying the Company's technology to identify and characterize the proteins, metabolites, lipids and other biologically-active molecules which are the byproducts of all living cells and life forms.
About Protein Metrics Inc.
Protein Metrics has deep experience in protein identification software. With its current software products and multiple new products to be released shortly, Protein Metrics delivers tools to increase productivity and analytical quality, reduce costs and accelerate development timelines.
Protein Metrics is a dynamic software company serving biopharmaceutical development professionals and proteomics researchers. The Company focuses on the analysis of mass spectrometric and other analytical data to provide detailed, efficient characterization of proteins and glycans. Over the past ten+ years, hardware for mass spectrometry has improved dramatically, and the company’s aim is to allow researchers to convert the new wealth of data from these instruments into to knowledge by providing innovative software that makes analytical results more accurate, more complete, and easier to achieve. The company is headquartered in San Carlos, California. For more information, visit www.proteinmetrics.com.
This press release may contain statements relating to future results or events, which are forward-looking statements. Words such as "expects", "intends", "plans", "may", "could", "should", "anticipates", "likely", "believes" and words of similar import may identify forward-looking statements. These statements are not historical facts, but instead represent only the Company's belief regarding future events, many of which, by their nature, are inherently uncertain and outside of the Company's control. It is possible that the Company's actual results and financial condition may differ, possibly materially, from the anticipated results and financial condition indicated in these forward-looking statements. Further, information concerning the Company and its business, including factors that potentially could materially affect the Company's business and financial and other results, are contained in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, available at www.sec.gov. All forward-looking statements included in this press release are made only as of the date of this press release, and we do not undertake any obligation to publicly update or correct any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances that subsequently occur or of which we hereafter become aware.
For more Information:
Protea Biosciences Group, Inc., 1311 Pineview Dr., Morgantown, WV 26505 USA
Phone: 304.292.2226 Fax: 304.292.7101
Details of Protein Metrics biopharma suite can be found at www.proteinmetrics.com
Protea is a registered trademarks of Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.
Record changed: 2017-04-19
More documents for Protea Biosciences (Group)
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (1/10/17). "Press Release: Protea in Marketing Partnership with MatTek Corporation". Morgantown, WV....
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (11/22/16). "Press Release: Protea Announces Third Quarter 2016 Results. Revenue YTD Increased 24% Over 2015". Morgantown, WV....
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Protea Appoints David Halverson as President". Morgantown, WV....
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (8/16/16). "Press Release: Protea Announces Second Quarter 2016 Results. Revenue 20% over Q1 2016". Morgantown, WV....
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (5/16/16). "Press Release: Protea Announces First Quarter 2016 Results. Revenue Increases 22% over Q1 2015". Morgantown, WV....
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (4/25/16). "Press Release: Protea Announces License Agreement with Yale. New Technology for Detecting Malignant Melanoma Skin Cancer". Morgantown, WV....
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (4/19/16). "Press Release: New Potential Lung Cancer Biomarkers Identified. Protea Technology Used for Live Lung Cancer Cell Molecular Profiling". New Orleans, LA....
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (3/16/16). "Press Release: Protea Announces 2015 Year End Results. Bioanalytical Services Revenue Increases 84% over Prior Year". Morgantown, WV....
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (2/17/16). "Press Release: Protea Announces Collaborative Partnership With Protein Metrics. Protea to Use Novel Proteomics Software to Support Biopharma Research". Morgantown, WV....
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (2/2/16). "Press Release: Protea to Present at the BIO CEO & Investor Conference in New York City February 8 at 8:30 AM ET". Morgantown, WV....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]