Document › Details
Protein Metrics Inc.. (10/27/15). "Press Release: Protein Metrics Expands Sales and Support in Europe and North America". San Carlos, CA.
|Organisation||Protein Metrics Inc., Sales and Service Center Boston|
|Group||Protein Metrics Inc.|
|Organisation 2||Protein Metrics Inc., Sales and Service Center Geneva|
|Group||Protein Metrics Inc.|
|Product||mass spectrometry software (MS software)|
|Person||Becker, Chris (Protein Metrics 201209 CEO)|
|Person 2||Carlson, Eric (Portein Metrics 201510 CBO)|
Expanded Sales and Support team allows Protein Metrics to build on its growing customer base
Protein Metrics Inc., a premier provider of software solutions for the complete characterization of proteins, announced today the expansion of its operations to two new centers located in Boston, Massachusetts, USA and Geneva, Switzerland, to further support pharmaceutical and biotech companies in their development of novel biologics and biosimilars.
Chris Becker, President and CEO, commented "we are building on the strong reception of our bio-pharma software suite and expanding our activities to be as close as possible to our growing customer base. These two new centers will provide our customers more local support and further establish Protein Metrics Inc. as the de-facto software solution provider for scientists engaged in the development of protein therapeutics."
Eric Carlson, Chief Business Officer, added that "the two new centers are already staffed with senior people that have decades of experience in providing mass spectrometry and bioinformatics solutions to the pharma and biotech industry. We are actively recruiting additional talent to augment our growing team."
With its current software products and multiple new products to be released shortly, Protein Metrics delivers tools to increase productivity and analytical quality, reduce costs and accelerate development timelines. Details of Protein Metrics bio-pharma suite can be found at www.proteinmetrics.com. For further information about the new offices, please contact Protein Metrics at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Protein Metrics
Protein Metrics Inc. is a privately held company serving biopharmaceutical development professionals. The company focuses on the analysis of mass spectrometric and other analytical data on proteins, peptides and glycans. Seeking to ensure that software to analyze mass spec and other analytical data keeps pace with the rapid advances in instrumentation, Protein Metrics leverages its experience in mass spectrometry, computer science, and bioinformatics to make analytical results more complete, sensitive, accurate, and easier to achieve. The company is headquartered in San Carlos, California. For more information, visit www.proteinmetrics.com.
Media Contact: Eric Carlson, Protein Metrics Inc, 650-412-4210, email@example.com
Record changed: 2016-03-31
More documents for Protein Metrics Inc.
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (2/17/16). "Press Release: Protea Announces Collaborative Partnership With Protein Metrics. Protea to Use Novel Proteomics Software to Support Biopharma Research". Morgantown, WV....
-  Protein Metrics Inc.. (1/26/16). "Press Release: Protein Metrics Launches Intact Mass Software. Vendor-neutral Deconvolution Software for the Characterization of Intact Proteins". San Carlos, CA....
-  Protein Metrics Inc.. (1/6/16). "Press Release: Protein Metrics 2015 Results Show Record Growth Again". San Carlos, CA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (3/17/15). "Press Release: Protein Metrics Inc. and Sciex Push New Boundaries in Biotherapeutic Development Software. Byomap and Byologic Are Now Available to Analyze Data from Sciex Mass Spectrometers". San Carlos, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/10/12). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Updates Proteomics Analysis Software, Announces Agreement to Add Next-generation Database Search Engine". Boston, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]