Document › Details
Protein Metrics Inc.. (1/26/16). "Press Release: Protein Metrics Launches Intact Mass Software. Vendor-neutral Deconvolution Software for the Characterization of Intact Proteins". San Carlos, CA.
|Organisation||Protein Metrics Inc.|
|Product||Intact Mass software|
|Product 2||mass spectrometry-based analysis of biopharmaceutical|
|Person||Becker, Chris (Protein Metrics 201209 CEO)|
|Person 2||Carlson, Eric (Portein Metrics 201510 CBO)|
Protein Metrics Inc., a leading provider of software for rapid and thorough protein characterization, today announced the release of its Intact Mass software for the characterization of intact therapeutic proteins.
Protein Metrics' Intact Mass software allows an analyst to define multiple chromatographic time windows for analysis, each with its own set of deconvolution parameters, allowing for sophisticated and automated analysis of single samples or comparison between many samples. Tables and figures show side-by-side comparisons of automatically assigned mass peaks and intensities from multiple samples. Extensive attention has been paid to reporting functions.
"Recent commercially available alternatives intact mass analysis have not kept pace with mass spectrometry instrument development and our biopharma customers expressed a clear need for a robust, vendor-neutral solution. Therefore we built our new software to accept data from any vendor and render consistent results," said Chris Becker, Ph.D., President and CEO of Protein Metrics. "Our Intact Mass software will complement our suite of Byonic™, Byologic® and Byomap™ to provide comprehensive analysis of biotherapeutic proteins."
Protein Metrics has deep experience in protein characterization. With its current software products and more products to be released shortly, Protein Metrics delivers tools to increase productivity and analytical quality, reduce costs, and accelerate development timelines. Details of Protein Metrics biopharma suite can be found at www.proteinmetrics.com/solutions.
About Protein Metrics
Protein Metrics Inc. is a privately held company serving biopharmaceutical development professionals. The company focuses on the analysis of mass spectrometric and other analytical data on proteins, peptides and glycans. Seeking to ensure that software to analyze mass spec and other analytical data keeps pace with the rapid advances in instrumentation, Protein Metrics leverages its experience in mass spectrometry, computer science, and bioinformatics to make analytical results more complete, sensitive, accurate, and easier to achieve. The company is headquartered in San Carlos, California. For more information, visit www.proteinmetrics.com.
Media Contact: Eric Carlson, Protein Metrics Inc, 6504124210, email@example.com
Record changed: 2016-03-31
More documents for Protein Metrics Inc.
-  Protea Biosciences Group, Inc.. (2/17/16). "Press Release: Protea Announces Collaborative Partnership With Protein Metrics. Protea to Use Novel Proteomics Software to Support Biopharma Research". Morgantown, WV....
-  Protein Metrics Inc.. (1/6/16). "Press Release: Protein Metrics 2015 Results Show Record Growth Again". San Carlos, CA....
-  Protein Metrics Inc.. (10/27/15). "Press Release: Protein Metrics Expands Sales and Support in Europe and North America". San Carlos, CA....
-  AB Sciex (d/b/a Sciex). (3/17/15). "Press Release: Protein Metrics Inc. and Sciex Push New Boundaries in Biotherapeutic Development Software. Byomap and Byologic Are Now Available to Analyze Data from Sciex Mass Spectrometers". San Carlos, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/10/12). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Updates Proteomics Analysis Software, Announces Agreement to Add Next-generation Database Search Engine". Boston, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]