Document › Details
Proxeon A/S. (11/15/07). "Press Release: Proxeon and Bruker Daltonik Announce OEM Agreement. Bruker Daltonik to Offer Proxeon’s EASY-nLC, a Nanoscale Chromatography System, as Part of Their LC/MS Product Portfolio". Odense & Bremen.
|Today||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Bruker Daltonik GmbH|
|Group||Bruker Corporation (Group)|
|Product||EASY-nLC nanoscale LC system|
|Product 2||HCTultra™ ion trap mass spectrometer|
|Index term||Bruker BioSciences–Proxeon: EASY-nLC system, 200711– supply OEM for sale with Bruker mass spectrometers initially in Europe|
|Person||Harder, Alexander (Bruker Corp 200803 Product Manager Bruker Daltonik GmbH)|
|Person 2||Winge, Mårten (Doxa AB 201110– CEO before Proxeon CEO)|
Proxeon and Bruker Daltonik today announced that the companies have entered into an OEM agreement.
Under the agreement, Bruker Daltonik will sell Proxeon's nanoscale chromatography system, EASY-nLC™, together with their well-established range of products for mass spectrometry, beginning initially in the Europe region.
"Combining our range of proteomics MS products with the novel nanoLC system from Proxeon takes proteomics analysis to a new level in terms of performance, reliability and ease-of-use, answering the increasing demand for integrated solutions," said Dr. Alexander Harder; Director of Product Management of Bruker Daltonik.
EASY-nLC is a fully integrated, split-free nanoscale LC system, optimized for use with mass spectrometry and in particular LC-MS applications in proteomics. The product is already in use in prestigious proteomics laboratories and will also continue to be sold through the Proxeon sales team. Bruker Daltonics offers a well-established range of mass spectrometry systems and solutions that are widely used in proteomics research, including their HCTultra™ ion trap, micrOTOF-Q™, and apex ultra™ instrument series. The Easy-nLC and MS systems are already completely integrated via Bruker Compass™ software, offering significant convenience and productivity advantages for proteomics researchers. The combined system will be sold by Bruker Daltonik through their sales and marketing organization.
"Bruker Daltonics is one of the world leading MS proteomics companies. This OEM agreement is an excellent opportunity to reach out and offer our outstanding product to a larger group of researchers," explained Mårten Winge, CEO of Proxeon.
No financial terms of the agreement are disclosed.
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]