Document › Details
Proxeon A/S. (11/07). "Press Release: Proxeon Expands and Strengthens Commercial Operations. Key Positions Filled by Experienced Individuals".
|Today||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Group||Thermo Fisher (Group)|
|Product||ProteinCenter™ data intepretation s/w|
|Product 2||EASY-nLC nanoscale LC system|
|Person||Lindsay, John (Proxeon 200711– VP Sales and Marketing North America)|
Proxeon today announced that the company has expanded and strengthened its Commercial Operations group in North America and Europe. Several new positions have been filled by highly qualified and experienced individuals, many of whom having worked for 15 years or more in proteomics-related companies.
John Lindsay becomes Vice President Sales and Marketing North America, bringing to the company over 25 years proven management success in introducing leading-edge instrumentation and consumables into the Life Sciences market. Mr. Lindsay will work alongside the Vice President North America Business Development, Dr. John Chakel, who has many years of experience in the fields of protein chemistry, mass spectrometry and proteomics and was formerly with Agilent Technologies.
In Europe, Derek Potter becomes Director European Sales and Marketing. Mr. Potter was part of the founding team that took Applied Biosystems from start-up to market leadership and most recently held the role of European Sales Manager at Proxeon.
To enhance the field support team, UK based Alistair Sterling, a specialist in liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry techniques, joins Proxeon with responsibility for Europe Technical Support, and Christian Ingrell, who has been applying his expertise in biochemistry and computer science in the field of proteomics for several years, joins as Product Specialist, based at the company's headquarters.
Proxeon will be supported in marketing communication by Sue Cresswell, former Market Communication Director of GE Healthcare Biacore, who brings with her more than 20 years experience of Marketing and Market Communications in the Life Sciences.
Mårten Winge, CEO at Proxeon, stated: "We are delighted to be able to strengthen our Commercial Operations with such highly experienced individuals, who have proven their abilities in many successful ventures within the biotech supply industry, Our products are becoming increasingly well-established in the proteomics market hence our decision to increase our support personnel to ensure that we continue to provide high quality customer assistance. With this team we expect to fully exploit the commercial potential of our excellent product portfolio." Mr. Winge continued, "Following the new release of our data interpretation software, ProteinCenterTM, and the recent announcement of our non-exclusive, OEM agreement with Bruker Daltonics to sell our nanoscale chromatography system, EASY-nLCTM, together with their products for mass spectrometry, we are looking forward to 2008 with anticipation of further commercial achievements."
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Thermo Fisher (Group)
-  Singulex, Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Singulex and Thermo Fisher Scientific Enter into License and Supply Agreement to Bring Next Generation Immunodiagnostics to Sepsis and SIRS Diagnostics". Alameda, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: New Handheld Radiation Detector Brings Highly Sensitive Neutron Identification to Security Personnel". Oakwood Village, OH....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/28/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific to Present at Baird’s 2016 Industrial Conference on November 8, 2016". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/27/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results". Waltham, MA....
-  Fluidigm Corporation. (10/19/16). "Press Release: Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO". South San Francisco, CA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (10/17/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Joins Cancer Moonshot Effort". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Completes Acquisition of FEI Company". Waltham, MA....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/19/16). "Press Release: Automating the Extraction of DNA, RNA and Proteins. New Thermo Scientific KingFisher Presto Automated Sample Purification System". Basel....
-  Proteome Sciences plc. (9/15/16). "Press Release: Interim Results. Proteome Sciences Today Releases Its Unaudited Interim Results for the Six Months Ended 30th June 2016"....
-  Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.. (9/14/16). "Press Release: Thermo Fisher Scientific Prices Offering of Senior Notes". Waltham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]