Document › Details
Quotient Bioresearch Ltd.. (1/23/12). "Press Release: Quotient Bioresearch Secures Investment for Next Phase of Growth". Cambridgeshire.
|Organisation||Quotient Bioresearch Ltd.|
|Group||Quotient Bioresearch (Group)|
|Organisation 2||TA Associates Ltd.|
|Group||TA Associates (Group)|
|Product 2||private equity|
|Person||Burdett, Roger (Quotient Bioresearch 201201 CEO)|
|Person 2||Cameron, Gordon (Quotient Bioresearch 2007– CFO before Acambis 2004–200706 CEO before CFO before NM Rothschild)|
Quotient Bioresearch ("Quotient") has today announced a management buyout financed by TA Associates, the existing private equity shareholder. Terms of the buyout were not disclosed.
Quotient is a UK-based provider of outsourced development services, employing over 500 people and serving pharmaceutical and life science customers on a global basis. It has built a broad and innovative service portfolio, principally targeted at the early stages of drug development, and based upon its chemistry, metabolism, bioanalytical and clinical capabilities.
Quotient is growing strongly, with like-for-like revenues up more than 20% on last year.
The Quotient management buyout team was led by CEO, Roger Burdett, and CFO, Gordon Cameron. TA Associates, which provided new equity to finance the transaction, is a leading global growth private equity firm with over $16 billion of capital.
Roger Burdett, Chairman and CEO of Quotient, commented: "Quotient has rapidly established itself as one of the leading providers of specialist drug development services. Our clients are attracted by our innovative range of integrated and standalone services, and our commitment to delivering high quality data to support their projects. The rapid growth we have seen is a testament to our employees who work so hard on behalf of our clients."
Jonathan Goldstein, a Managing Director at TA Associates, commented: "Quotient has built an outstanding reputation in the marketplace, with a focus and commitment to excellent customer service. We are delighted to be backing the management team to continue to grow the business."
For further information please contact:
Chrissie Walker, PR Account Director, bcsAgency
Tel: +44 (0)115 9486900
Roger Burdett, CEO, Quotient Bioresearch
Tel: +44 (0)1638 720500
Gordon Cameron, CFO, Quotient Bioresearch
Tel: +44 (0)1638 720500
About Quotient Bioresearch
Quotient Bioresearch is a leading provider of early stage and specialist drug development services to life science clients worldwide. Formed in early 2007, Quotient initially pursued a buy-and-build strategy and has since been consolidating and integrating the acquired businesses.
Quotient has benefitted from significant investment in its facilities in the last few years providing:
- One of the world's most extensive bioanalytical facilities, spanning small molecules, biopharmaceuticals, molecular biology and antimicrobials.
- A unique approach to early Clinical development, combining expertise in formulation, manufacturing, drug delivery and clinical studies into a single service; and
- The world's leading custom radiolabelling facility, including a brand-new GMP facility.
Quotient provides tailored solutions for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and agrochemical clients, using state-of-the-art technologies underpinned by unparalleled medical, chemical and biological expertise. These can be provided independently or integrated into bespoke work programmes. For additional information, contact us on email@example.com or visit www.quotientbioresearch.com
About TA Associates
Founded in 1968, TA Associates is one of the largest and most experienced middle-market growth private equity firms. The firm has invested in over 400 companies globally and has raised more than $16 billion in capital. With offices in Boston, Menlo Park, London, Mumbai and Hong Kong, TA Associates leads buyouts and minority recapitalizations of profitable growth companies in the technology, financial services, business services, healthcare and consumer industries. More information about TA Associates can be found at www.ta.com.
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Quotient Bioresearch (Group)
-  Quotient Bioresearch Ltd.. (10/2/12). "Press Release: Quotient Bioresearch Investment in Bioanalytical Facility". Cambridgeshire....
-  Quotient Bioresearch Ltd.. (8/2/12). "Press Release: Quotient Bioresearch Expands Its Molecular Biology Services". Cambridgeshire....
-  Quotient Bioresearch Ltd.. (7/24/12). "Press Release: Quotient Announces Completion and Publication of a RapidFACT Program for Eli Lilly to Develop an Optimised Drug Product for New Pain Medication". Nottingham....
-  Quotient Bioresearch Ltd.. (2/2/12). "Press Release: Quotient Achieves Significant Milestones and Consolidates Its Position as a World Leader in 14C Enabled Drug Development"....
-  Quotient Bioresearch Ltd.. (9/19/11). "Press Release: Quotient Bioresearch Announces First Use of Bruker MALDI Biotyper for Bacterial Identification"....
-  Quotient Bioresearch Ltd.. (10/12/10). "Press Release: Quotient Bioresearch to Highlight Integrated Early Stage Drug Development Platforms at FIP Pharmaceutical Sciences World Congress 2010". Cambridgeshire, UK....
-  Quotient BioResearch Ltd.. (9/13/10). "Press Release: Quotient Bioresearch Celebrates Official Opening of New State-of-the-Art Radiochemistry Facility". Cambridgeshire....
-  Scott Partnership, The. (7/8/10). "Press Release: The Scott Partnership Selected by Quotient Bioresearch to Lead Global PR Campaign". Cheshire....
-  Quotient Bioresearch Ltd.. (4/1/10). "Press Release: Quotient Bioresearch Highlights Enhanced Benefits of 14C Radiolabelled Stuides via Expert Webinar Series". Cambridgeshire....
-  Quotient Bioresearch Ltd.. (3/26/10). "Press Release: In Vitro Services Expands to Create New Department of In Vitro Sciences"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]