Document › Details
Quotient Bioresearch Ltd.. (10/12/10). "Press Release: Quotient Bioresearch to Highlight Integrated Early Stage Drug Development Platforms at FIP Pharmaceutical Sciences World Congress 2010". Cambridgeshire, UK.
|Region||New Orleans, LA|
|Country||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Quotient Bioresearch Ltd.|
|Group||Quotient Bioresearch (Group)|
|Organisation 2||Merck (US) (Group)|
|Product||drug development services|
|Person||Egerton, Mark (Quotient Bioresearch 201010)|
Quotient Bioresearch, a leading provider of early and specialist drug development services, will be highlighting its unique Translational Pharmaceutics™ and Synthesis-to-Clinic™ platforms at FIP Pharmaceutical Sciences World Congress 2010 in association with AAPS Annual Meeting & Exposition, New Orleans, 14-18 November, on booth #3019.
The Translational Pharmaceutics platform has redefined early development processes by integrating the development and provision of drug products (formulation development, pharmaceutical analysis and GMP manufacturing) with clinical testing. The transition of molecules from discovery to the First-in-Human programme can be streamlined and accelerated. The RapidFACT™ service, part of the Translational Pharmaceutics platform, that is used to optimise drug products prior to full development can reduce timelines and associated costs by greater than fifty percent.
Quotient's Synthesis-to-Clinic platform is designed to support its 14C enabled drug development services, including clinical microdose, microtracer and drug metabolism studies. Incorporating a full spectrum of radiosynthesis, preclinical, and clinical capabilities, it provides a flexible and integrated process, delivering significant efficiencies to our customers. Innovations in the process of 14C radiolabelling ensure that all requirements in a development project can be satisfied through a single synthesis campaign.
Mark Egerton, Quotient Bioresearch commented: "At Quotient we have a unique approach to providing drug development support, offering integrated, flexible platforms for all stages of early drug development. Our capabilities underpinning these platforms include custom radiosynthesis, pharmaceutical sciences, metabolism support, bioanalysis and early clinical development. We understand the challenges of pharmaceutical R&D and use our scientific expertise to design bespoke programmes, answering the key questions in our customers' R&D projects."
Quotient will also be presenting five posters covering a range of topics including:
* Addressing the challenges of poor solubility: Rapid development and clinical evaluation of a lipid based formulation to enhance oral bioavailability of amuvatinib (MP-470, co-authored with Supergen)
* Quality Standards for 14C API for use in human clinical studies
* Determination of AZP-502, an 8 aa synthetic peptide for treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus and two of its metabolites in rat and dog plasma using LC-MS/MS
* Elucidation of the relative bioavailability of a drug candidate from different regions of the human gastrointestinal tract (co-authored with Merck)
* Applications of Therapeutic Range Exploratory Approaches from ICH M3(R2) (co-authored with Merck)
To learn more about Quotient's service offering, please visit booth #3019 at FIP Pharmaceutical Sciences World Congress 2010 in association with AAPS Annual Meeting & Exposition. Alternatively please contact us
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Quotient Bioresearch (Group)
-  Quotient Bioresearch Ltd.. (10/2/12). "Press Release: Quotient Bioresearch Investment in Bioanalytical Facility". Cambridgeshire....
-  Quotient Bioresearch Ltd.. (8/2/12). "Press Release: Quotient Bioresearch Expands Its Molecular Biology Services". Cambridgeshire....
-  Quotient Bioresearch Ltd.. (7/24/12). "Press Release: Quotient Announces Completion and Publication of a RapidFACT Program for Eli Lilly to Develop an Optimised Drug Product for New Pain Medication". Nottingham....
-  Quotient Bioresearch Ltd.. (2/2/12). "Press Release: Quotient Achieves Significant Milestones and Consolidates Its Position as a World Leader in 14C Enabled Drug Development"....
-  Quotient Bioresearch Ltd.. (1/23/12). "Press Release: Quotient Bioresearch Secures Investment for Next Phase of Growth". Cambridgeshire....
-  Quotient Bioresearch Ltd.. (9/19/11). "Press Release: Quotient Bioresearch Announces First Use of Bruker MALDI Biotyper for Bacterial Identification"....
-  Quotient BioResearch Ltd.. (9/13/10). "Press Release: Quotient Bioresearch Celebrates Official Opening of New State-of-the-Art Radiochemistry Facility". Cambridgeshire....
-  Scott Partnership, The. (7/8/10). "Press Release: The Scott Partnership Selected by Quotient Bioresearch to Lead Global PR Campaign". Cheshire....
-  Quotient Bioresearch Ltd.. (4/1/10). "Press Release: Quotient Bioresearch Highlights Enhanced Benefits of 14C Radiolabelled Stuides via Expert Webinar Series". Cambridgeshire....
-  Quotient Bioresearch Ltd.. (3/26/10). "Press Release: In Vitro Services Expands to Create New Department of In Vitro Sciences"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]