Document › Details
Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (7/22/08). "Press Release: Chiral Technologies Signs Agreement with Resolution Systems to Expand Sales Support". West Chester, PA.
|Region||United States (USA)|
|Organisation||Chiral Technologies Inc. (CTI)|
|Product 2||laboratory equipment services|
Chiral Technologies, Inc., the leading global provider of chiral chromatography columns, is pleased to announce it has signed an agreement with Michigan based Resolution Systems, Inc. to expand sales support to better serve its customers in the Upper Central and Southeastern USA territories.
"Chrial Technologies has experienced significant growth in recent years," says Mark McDonald, Chiral Technologies' Vice President of Sales and Marketing. "We determined the need to expand our sales coverage with knowledgeable representatives in some of our US regions. With its solid reputation as a chromatography supplier to the life science industry, we are pleased to have Resolution Systems as a partner serving our loyal customers in these territories."
"We are very excited to supply Chiral Technologies' renowned technology to our mutual customers," says Marc Elliott, Vice President of Sales for Resolution Systems. "Their vast selection of chiral columns complements our life science solutions portfolio. Our reputation as a supplier of quality laboratory products will facilitate access to the client base for Chiral Technologies."
In the agreement, Resolution Systems will provide Chiral Technologies with sales support for North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and the Chicago area of Illinois.
About Chiral Technologies Inc.
Chiral Technologies, Inc., supplies bulk chiral stationary phases and preparative chiral columns for chromatographic resolution of racemic mixtures into single enantiomer compounds. Located in a suburb of Philadelphia, the company operates an outsourcing center for separation of chiral intermediates and APIs for pre-clinical and clinical evaluation. Chiral Technologies has served the pharmaceutical and other life science industries since its founding in 1990.
About Resolution Systems, Inc.
Headquartered in Holland, Michigan, Resolution Systems, Inc. has been an established technology distributor of HPLC systems and products since 1994. The company provides a consolidated, single-source supply of chromatography systems and accessories from several scientific device companies.
Chiral Technologies Inc.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Daicel (Group)
-  Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (3/18/14). "Press Release: Chiral Technologies Extends Its Line of High-performance Supercritial Fluid Chromatography Columns". West Chester, PA....
-  Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (3/5/14). "Press Release: Chiral Technologies Introduces ChiralFlash Medium Pressure Liquid Chromatography Columns. MPLC Columns Packed with Immobilized Chiral Stationary Phases". West Chester, PA....
-  Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (3/4/14). "Press Release: Chiral Technologies Announces New i-Chiral 6, the Advanced Screening Set". West Chester, PA....
-  Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (8/7/12). "Press Release: Chiral Technologies Worldwide Introduces Chiralpak® Zwix". West Chester, PA....
-  Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (7/30/12). "Press Release: Daicel Corporation Announces Executive Promotion". West Chester, PA....
-  Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (7/9/12). "Press Release: Chiral Technologies Welcomes Dr. Jauh-Tzuoh Lee as Technology Manager". West Chester, PA....
-  Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (7/26/11). "Press Release: Chiral Technologies , Inc. Enters into Cooperative Agreement with BioTools, Inc.". West Chester, PA....
-  Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (7/21/11). "Press Release: Chiral Technologies Expands Sales Coverage". West Chester, PA....
-  Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (6/18/10). "Press Release: Chiral Technologies Europe Signs Distribution Agreement with Hichrom"....
-  Chiral Technologies, Inc.. (5/25/10). "Press Release: Chiral Technologies Worldwide Showcases Latest Reversed-phase Column Technology at ASMS 2010 Conference". West Chester, PA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]