Document › Details
Restek Corporation. (5/20/14). "Press Release: Restek’s New EFSA PAH4 Standard Offers Low-volatility Accuracy and High-conentration Versatility". Bellefonte, PA.
|Organisation 2||EFSA (European Food Safety Authority)|
|Product||EFSA PAH4 Standard (Restek)|
|Product 2||Rxi®-PAH column|
|Person||Kelley, Sean (Restek 201405 Marketing Communications Officer)|
The formulations chemists at Restek have developed a new certified reference material (CRM) of four PAHs-benz[a]anthracene, benzo[a]pyrene, benzo[b]fluoranthene, and chrysene-designed for greater convenience, longer shelf life, and increased long-term accuracy. Its high 1,000 µg/mL concentration gives analysts the freedom to dilute as needed for greater control and more economical custom mixes. The toluene solvent offers not only low volatility, but also high miscibility with QuEChERS solvents like acetonitrile. In addition, being manufactured and QC-tested in Restek's ISO-accredited labs means this standard will also help satisfy strict ISO requirements for the use of CRMs.
Restek's new PAH standard is ideal for pairing with the rugged and uniquely selective Rxi®-PAH column. This innovative GC column is able to easily separate European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) PAH4 compounds from common interferences like triphenylene; cyclopenta[cd]pyrene; and benzo [k], [ j], and [a] fluoranthenes. Restek also offers Q-sep® QuEChERS salts, Resprep® SPE cartridges, and more for unbeatable PAH analyses in food or environmental samples.
About Restek Corporation
Restek is a global chromatography company that is 100% employee-owned. It supplies laboratories worldwide with innovative and dependable columns and supplies for analyzing air, water, blood, foods, drugs, gases, and many other chemical analyses.
# # #
Marketing Communications Coordinator
Restek Corporation 110 Benner Circle, Bellefonte, PA 16823
Phone: 800-356-1688 ext. 2340 o Fax: 814-353-1796 o e-mail: email@example.com
Record changed: 2016-03-20
More documents for Restek (Group)
-  Restek Corporation. (10/3/16). "Press Release: New Pro EZGC Chromatogram Modeler Propels Method Development Forward". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (6/3/16). "Press Release: High-Performing SPME Fibers Now Available from Restek". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (5/20/16). "Press Release: Restek Offers First and Only Complete CRMs for EPA Method 525.3". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (4/28/16). "Press Release: SilTite µ-Union Connectors Stay Connected Under Pressure". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (4/27/16). "Press Release: Trident LC Column Protection System Redesigned for Ruggedness and Ease of Use". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (4/5/16). "Press Release: Electronic Maintenance Indicators for Gas Filters". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (3/25/16). "Press Release: New EU 15+1 PAH Standard Offers High Stability and Dilution Flexibility". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (12/21/15). "Press Release: New Raptor FluoroPhenyl Phase – the Power of HILIC and RP Modes in One LC Column". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (12/2/15). "Press Release: New Roc HPLC Columns from Restek – the Reliable Cornerstone for Your LC Lab". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (11/30/15). "Press Release: Try the New Vial Selection Tool from Restek". Bellefonte, PA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]