Document › Details
Restek Corporation. (3/25/16). "Press Release: New EU 15+1 PAH Standard Offers High Stability and Dilution Flexibility". Bellefonte, PA.
|Organisation 2||EFSA (European Food Safety Authority)|
|Product||reference materials / standards (analytics/diagnostics)|
|Product 2||food analysis (food testing)|
|Person||Kelley, Sean (Restek 201405 Marketing Communications Officer)|
Restek is pleased to announce the release of a new EU 15+1 PAH reference standard for the analysis of PAHs in food and environmental samples. Formulated to contain the 16 major European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) PAH compounds, this new high concentration (100 µg/mL) blend can be diluted as needed to make economical fortification and calibration mixes. Our formulations chemists prepared this standard in toluene, as its lower volatility helps ensure longer shelf life, more accurate results, and suitability with both GC and LC methods. In addition, its broad solvent miscibility makes it compatible with acetonitrile, which is the QuEChERS solvent. In addition, being manufactured and QC-tested in Restek’s ISO-accredited labs means this standard will also help satisfy strict ISO requirements for the use of CRMs. This new standard is the latest addition to Restek’s expanding suite of products for PAH analysis. Restek also offers specialty GC and LC columns (Rxi®-PAH, Pinnacle® DB PAH, and Pinnacle® II PAH), certified reference standards, Q-sep® QuEChERS salts, Resprep® SPE cartridges, and other products for high-quality chromatographic separations of critical polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.
About Restek Corporation
Restek is a global chromatography company that is 100% employee-owned. It supplies laboratories worldwide with innovative and dependable columns and supplies for analyzing air, water, blood, foods, drugs, gases, and many other chemical analyses.
# # #
814.353.1300 ext. 2340
Record changed: 2016-06-23
More documents for Restek (Group)
-  Restek Corporation. (10/3/16). "Press Release: New Pro EZGC Chromatogram Modeler Propels Method Development Forward". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (6/3/16). "Press Release: High-Performing SPME Fibers Now Available from Restek". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (5/20/16). "Press Release: Restek Offers First and Only Complete CRMs for EPA Method 525.3". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (4/28/16). "Press Release: SilTite µ-Union Connectors Stay Connected Under Pressure". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (4/27/16). "Press Release: Trident LC Column Protection System Redesigned for Ruggedness and Ease of Use". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (4/5/16). "Press Release: Electronic Maintenance Indicators for Gas Filters". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (12/21/15). "Press Release: New Raptor FluoroPhenyl Phase – the Power of HILIC and RP Modes in One LC Column". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (12/2/15). "Press Release: New Roc HPLC Columns from Restek – the Reliable Cornerstone for Your LC Lab". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (11/30/15). "Press Release: Try the New Vial Selection Tool from Restek". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (10/20/15). "Press Release: Aura Personal Air Samplers—a New Approach for Industrial Hygiene". Bellefonte, PA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]