Document › Details
Restek Corporation. (10/3/16). "Press Release: New Pro EZGC Chromatogram Modeler Propels Method Development Forward". Bellefonte, PA.
|Product||EZGC Chromatogram Modeler software|
|Product 2||gas chromatography (GC)|
|Person||Kelley, Sean (Restek 201405 Marketing Communications Officer)|
Restek’s new and improved EZGC chromatogram modeler is still free and just as simple to use as the original software, but it now offers advanced options for selecting phases, changing carrier gases and control parameters, further optimizing results, and much more. The software has been updated based on user feedback, allowing chromatographers to develop and optimize GC methods more efficiently and effectively than ever before.
The new Pro EZGC chromatogram modeler allows you to do the following:
• Start with either the column you have or a column recommended by the program.
• Select compounds from Restek’s libraries or bring your own list.
• Target specific compounds for resolution.
• Alter the GC conditions to optimize your model quickly and easily.
• Repeatedly refine the temperature program.
• Switch carrier gases.
• Change the control method.
• View elution temperatures in the peak list.
• See results for multiple phases.
This free, online software provides a customized, interactive model chromatogram that matches real-world chromatograms with exceptional accuracy. Users can zoom in, view chemical structures, and even overlay the mass spectra of coeluting compounds. The updated Pro EZGC chromatogram modeler is an easy, risk-free way to increase lab productivity through faster, more effective method development and optimization.
About Restek Corporation
Restek is a global chromatography company that is 100% employee-owned. It supplies laboratories worldwide with innovative and dependable columns and supplies for analyzing air, water, blood, foods, drugs, gases, and many other chemical analyses.
# # #
814.353.1300 ext. 2340
Record changed: 2016-10-20
More documents for Restek (Group)
-  Restek Corporation. (6/3/16). "Press Release: High-Performing SPME Fibers Now Available from Restek". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (5/20/16). "Press Release: Restek Offers First and Only Complete CRMs for EPA Method 525.3". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (4/28/16). "Press Release: SilTite µ-Union Connectors Stay Connected Under Pressure". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (4/27/16). "Press Release: Trident LC Column Protection System Redesigned for Ruggedness and Ease of Use". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (4/5/16). "Press Release: Electronic Maintenance Indicators for Gas Filters". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (3/25/16). "Press Release: New EU 15+1 PAH Standard Offers High Stability and Dilution Flexibility". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (12/21/15). "Press Release: New Raptor FluoroPhenyl Phase – the Power of HILIC and RP Modes in One LC Column". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (12/2/15). "Press Release: New Roc HPLC Columns from Restek – the Reliable Cornerstone for Your LC Lab". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (11/30/15). "Press Release: Try the New Vial Selection Tool from Restek". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (10/20/15). "Press Release: Aura Personal Air Samplers—a New Approach for Industrial Hygiene". Bellefonte, PA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]