Document › Details
Restek Corporation. (4/27/16). "Press Release: Trident LC Column Protection System Redesigned for Ruggedness and Ease of Use". Bellefonte, PA.
|Product||Trident LC column protection system|
|Product 2||liquid chromatography column (LC column)|
|Person||Kelley, Sean (Restek 201405 Marketing Communications Officer)|
Unlike “one size fits all” guard systems, the Trident LC column protection system gives you the power to select the right level of protection for your analysis (filter only, guard cartridge only, or filter and guard cartridge). With three levels of protection and a variety of guard cartridges and cap frits, you can select the best combination to match your specific analytical needs. The economical, leak-free design provides a highly versatile combination of convenience, economy, and reliability.
This newly redesigned protection system features an improved, reusable direct connect holder, which is machined from specialized materials that create a seal that will withstand rigorous repeat use. A durable metal tip and replaceable PEEK ferrules allow easy installation onto the column without tools. The holder has also been engineered for easy removal of the cap frit filter, allowing you to replace it in just seconds. Finally, since the Trident LC column protection system is designed with exceptionally low dead volume, it has minimal effect on retention, peak shape, and efficiency.
Protect your analytical column and preserve method chromatography with a Trident LC column protection system.
Learn more at www.restek.com/trident
1-814-353-1300, ext. 3
About Restek Corporation
Restek is a global chromatography company that is 100% employee-owned. It supplies laboratories worldwide with innovative and dependable columns and supplies for analyzing air, water, blood, foods, drugs, gases, and many other chemical analyses.
# # #
814.353.1300 ext. 2340
Record changed: 2016-06-23
More documents for Restek (Group)
-  Restek Corporation. (10/3/16). "Press Release: New Pro EZGC Chromatogram Modeler Propels Method Development Forward". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (6/3/16). "Press Release: High-Performing SPME Fibers Now Available from Restek". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (5/20/16). "Press Release: Restek Offers First and Only Complete CRMs for EPA Method 525.3". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (4/28/16). "Press Release: SilTite µ-Union Connectors Stay Connected Under Pressure". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (4/5/16). "Press Release: Electronic Maintenance Indicators for Gas Filters". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (3/25/16). "Press Release: New EU 15+1 PAH Standard Offers High Stability and Dilution Flexibility". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (12/21/15). "Press Release: New Raptor FluoroPhenyl Phase – the Power of HILIC and RP Modes in One LC Column". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (12/2/15). "Press Release: New Roc HPLC Columns from Restek – the Reliable Cornerstone for Your LC Lab". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (11/30/15). "Press Release: Try the New Vial Selection Tool from Restek". Bellefonte, PA....
-  Restek Corporation. (10/20/15). "Press Release: Aura Personal Air Samplers—a New Approach for Industrial Hygiene". Bellefonte, PA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]