Document › Details
Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/7/12). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Roche Establish Agreement to Provide Continued Service and Support to Roche NimbleGen Microarray Customers. Transition of Services Beginning Immediately". Santa Clara, CA & Pe
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) and Roche (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY) today announced the signing of an exclusive agreement to provide continued service to NimbleGen microarray customers as Roche phases out its NimbleGen array production and services.
Researchers using NimbleGen microarrays for all applications, including comparative genomic hybridization, chromatin immunoprecipitation-on-chip, DNA methylation and gene expression can transition to Agilent arrays, effective immediately, with minimal disruption. The similarities of the technologies and products from both companies provide an optimal transition path and the ability to run Agilent microarrays on the NimbleGen MS 200 Microarray Scanner.
"This global collaboration provides our customers with a confident and straightforward solution to move from NimbleGen to Agilent microarrays," said Dan Zabrowski, head of Roche Applied Science.
"With Agilent as a leading global supplier of microarray technology, we are convinced researchers will be provided with the highest compatibility to NimbleGen products and services, and believe that they will continue to receive the exceptional service and support they have come to expect."
"We are working closely with Roche to help customers make the transition to Agilent microarray products," said Robert Schueren, vice president and general manager of Agilent's Genomics Systems Division. "Our field service personnel are working directly with individual researchers to help convert their NimbleGen designs, and they will continue to provide enhanced service and support throughout the transition period and beyond. Additionally, Agilent is also enabling customers to read their arrays on NimbleGen scanners, eliminating the need to invest in capital equipment."
For more information about the transition, visit www.agilent.com/genomics/microarrays. For questions relating to service and support of NimbleGen microarray products, call 1-800-227-9770, or email email@example.com.
Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Roche is a leader in research-focused healthcare with combined strengths in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. Roche is the world's largest biotech company with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, virology, inflammation, metabolism and CNS. Roche is also the world leader in in-vitro diagnostics, tissue-based cancer diagnostics and a pioneer in diabetes management. Roche's personalized healthcare strategy aims at providing medicines and diagnostic tools that enable tangible improvements in the health, quality of life and survival of patients. In 2011, Roche had over 80,000 employees worldwide and invested over 8 billion Swiss francs in R&D. The Group posted sales of 42.5 billion Swiss francs. Genentech, United States, is a wholly owned member of the Roche Group. Roche has a majority stake in Chugai Pharmaceutical, Japan. For more information: www.roche.com.
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world's premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, diagnostics, electronics and communications. The company's 20,000 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.6 billion in fiscal 2011. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
# # #
+1 408 553 7093
Dr. Claudia Schmitt
+49 8856 60 10210
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Agilent (Group)
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (1/3/17). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Present at 35th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/20/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies to Acquire Multiplicom N.V., a Leading European Diagnostics Company with State-of-the-Art Genetic Testing Technology and Products". Santa Clara, CA & Niel....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/12/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Bioengineering Researcher Rohit Bhargava of University of Illinois Cancer Center". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (12/8/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and Transcriptic Collaborate to Automate Discovery Biology". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/30/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Opens Folsom Technology Center. New Facility Includes Laboratory, Order Fulfillment and Warehousing Space". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/28/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Presents Thought Leader Award to Influential Clinical Genomics Researcher". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/17/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Increases Cash Dividend to 13.2 Cents per Share". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/15/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Reports Fourth-Quarter 2016 Results". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/10/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies Expands Data Processing Offering for Molecular Pathology. Cartagenia Bench Addresses Inherent Challenges of Somatic Variant Assessment". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Agilent Technologies Inc.. (11/1/16). "Press Release: Agilent Technologies and PureHoney Technologies to Develop New Applications for RapidFire/MS System". Santa Clara, CA & Acton, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]