Document › Details
Sage-N Research, Inc.. (12/12/07). "Press Release: Zubarev Joins Aebersold, Gygi, and Yates as Sage-N Research Advisors". San José, CA.
Sage-N Research, Inc. has added Professor Roman A. Zubarev from the Uppsala University in Sweden to its prestigious Scientific Advisory Board, which currently includes proteomics pioneers Professors Ruedi Aebersold (ETH Zurich), Steven Gygi (Harvard Medical School) and John R. Yates, III (Scripps Research Institutes).
Dr. Zubarev is collaborating with Sage-N Research on data analysis of two key proteomic mass spectrometry technologies: electron transfer dissociation (ETD) analysis and Pathway Search Engines. These allow researchers to accurately characterize protein modifications and to directly relate them to biochemical pathways. Automated analysis of pathways will enable biopharmaceutical companies to accelerate drug discovery, to find new biomarkers, and to optimize clinical trials.
"Automated large-scale protein analysis will be a key enabler of new medical discoveries," said Mr. David Chiang, Chief Executive of Sage-N Research. "The addition of Dr. Zubarev to our Scientific Advisory Board will enhance our ability to develop new software tools to help researchers in both industry and academia to get higher quality results faster."
Dr. Zubarev is a leading researcher in proteomics, pathway analysis and mass spectrometry. He was awarded the Biemann Medal in 2007 by the American Society of Mass Spectrometry for leadership in developing electron capture dissociation (ECD) technology, which is the precursor to new ETD technology. Drs. Aebersold and Yates were past winners of this prestigious award.
About Sage-N Research Inc.
Sage-N Research, Inc. is the world leader in supplying Integrated Data Appliances (IDAs) for proteomics research. The industry-leading Sorcerer IDAs are plug-and-play productivity systems used by leading life science researchers worldwide to rapidly and accurately identify proteins and protein modifications in biological samples using mass spectrometry data. Founded in 2002, the company is a privately held corporation headquartered in San Jose, California in the heart of Silicon Valley. Through strategic collaborations with leading scientists and companies, Sage-N Research advances the state of the art in ease-of-use, applications, and technology to enable world-changing discoveries in biology and medicine. For more information, please visit http://www.SageNResearch.com.
Sorcerer™ is a trademark of Sage-N Research, Inc.
Sage-N Research, Inc.
Record changed: 2016-03-19
More documents for Sage-N Research Inc.
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (9/29/16). "Press Release: Announcing First Cloud-based Sorcerer for Precision Proteomics". Milpitas, CA....
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (10/3/12). "Press Release: Sage-N Research Announces Enhancement to Sorcerer Platform". San Francisco, CA....
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (7/23/12). "Press Release: Sage-N Research Platform Implemented by the University of Hyderabad in India for Cutting Edge Agricultural Research". Silicon Valley, CA....
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (5/21/12). "Press Release: Pressure BioSciences, LEAP Technologies, Sage-N Research, and Valco Instruments Announce Plans to Co-develop Next Generation Sample Preparation/Data Analysis for H/D Exchange Mass Spectrometry". Sout...
-  Pressure BioSciences, Inc.. (3/19/12). "Press Release: Sage-N Research and Pressure BioSciences to Collaborate on Improving the Extraction and Analysis of Integral Cell Membrane and Other Proteins in Cancer, Stroke, and other Important Research Samples"....
-  IO Informatics, Inc.. (3/6/12). "Press Release: IO Informatics and Sage-N Research Announce Partnership to Discover Potential Biomarkers and a Microbial Detection System". San Francisco, CA....
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (6/2/11). "Press Release: Sage-N Research Signs an Exclusive Agreement with the U.S. Army Edgewood Chemical Biological Center to License Technology for Microbial Identification". Milpitas, CA....
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (5/25/11). "Press Release: Sage-N Research Sorcerer Platform Implemented by the University at Buffalo for Reliable and Simple Protein Identification". Milpitas, CA....
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (4/26/11). "Press Release: Sage-N Research Releases New Developer Toolkit that Facilitates Integration of Sorcerer Platform with Independent Software Suites". Milpitas, CA....
-  Sage-N Research, Inc.. (2/25/11). "Press Release: Sage-N Research and Nonlinear Dynamics Sign Co-marketing Agreement to Provide Complete Workflow Solutions to High End Proteomic Labs". Milpitas, CA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly mass spectrometry newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »MSC newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]